Empires in America» Forums » General

Subject: Best SoS game and why? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

My tittle to this thread says it all. I am just getting into this series and am drawn to the quick play time and solo friendly aspect of them (and I like the nicer components from the gold banner series). I was wondering what people think are the best offerings of this series to date and why?

Take care and have a great day!

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kennedy
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
michael4928 wrote:
Hi everyone,

My tittle to this thread says it all. I am just getting into this series and am drawn to the quick play time and solo friendly aspect of them (and I like the nicer components from the gold banner series). I was wondering what people think are the best offerings of this series to date and why?

You might want to post this question in the Victory Point Games forum. It will get a lot more visibility and responses there.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/8007/victory-poi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HitchKennedy wrote:
michael4928 wrote:
Hi everyone,

You might want to post this question in the Victory Point Games forum. It will get a lot more visibility and responses there.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/8007/victory-poi...

Thanks! I did just that based upon your recommendation. I had thought that I had posted this question in a general "family" forum for the States of Siege and not in the Empires in America forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.