Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

Conclusion:

This is just a collection of 9 extra gangsters that cost about five bucks (currently). It is 9 cards with pictures of different board game personalities as gangsters. As for the powers, they are fairly good and some are very interesting. I like the one that gives you money if X people are in prison. Whacking people via cards is always fun (for a cheaper price of course). The majority of these cards tend to be situational (i.e. you get money based on how many blackmail coins are on the board). This is a plus and a minus.

Overall, not a bad deck, but not where I would start. While not a game changer, it is a must have for my taste.

Keeper.

Components:

The components are all cards. The cards match the base game and look fantastic. You get 9 new gangsters that are all personalities from the board game industry. You get Scott Nicholson and Eric Lang (and others). If you don't know who these people are, then you won't like this deck as much. The art matches the rest of the series.

Rule Book:

N/A

Flow of the Game:

N/A. No new rules.

Should I buy this game?:

I'll be keeping this as I just want more cards for the game, but it isn't a must have. I would buy the two big box expansions first and then purchase one of these (or all of them) smaller card sets if you are a huge fan of Nothing Personal. Anyone who isn't, won't really care too much. This is going to add some Game Designers, so this is strictly for board game geek sort of people.

Keeper.

*The images posted with this review are not mine and are images I found on BGG. If you click on the image, you can see who posted it to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.