Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps: if unhit move into CC otherwise (if hit) rally. That's how I'd read it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. If unhit move into CC, otherwise Rally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Unhit is only a condition for moving into CC. If the Unit cannot move into CC because it is not Unhit, then it tries to rally.
Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I have a query on this card. I have an unhit unit that can move into CC. Once it moves does it immediately roll dice to resolve the CC or is the move part the end of its action, requiring a spent check to be done. If the latter doesn't that give my unit the opportunity to fire first instead? Seems like an odd action for the AI to take if they willingly charge a position but then don't actually fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a move action (just like any other), not a fire action so it doesn't fire.

Its not so odd. That is how CC works for either side and why its not always a good idea if the target is not already spent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Heh, I came to search the forum about card 51 because my solo expansio deck does not have a card 51! I have all cards 1-55 except for 51...

Based on this thread, there evidently should be a card 51, so I contacted Academy Games...

PS: Hmm, I see another thread mentioning card 51 https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1450555/number-cards but that user luckily got extra cards instead of a missing card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
Heh, I came to search the forum about card 51 because my solo expansio deck does not have a card 51! I have all cards 1-55 except for 51...

Based on this thread, there evidently should be a card 51, so I contacted Academy Games...

PS: Hmm, I see another thread mentioning card 51 https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1450555/number-cards but that user luckily got extra cards instead of a missing card.

Oh that's sad...

Would you be interested in a scan ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Ben_Bos wrote:
Would you be interested in a scan ?

Thanks for the kind offer, but I don't play with sleeves, so I suppose a scan wouldn't be so useful for me. :/

Still, if it's easy to scan, I guess it would be interesting to know what I'm missing, until (I hope) Academy sends me a replacement!

Hmm, well, in principle I could just add some other command card which isn't supposed to be used in the scenario to the deck, and pretend it is card 51, so then when I draw it, I'd use the info from the scan instead... but I'd probably not remember to recognize it as the special card and thus I'd end up using the card I drew instead of the info for card 51... But I could try that!

PS: Your enthusiasm for this module was one reason I got it. It is addictive so far, at least Mission 1 is so quick to set up and plays quick enough that it has me playing "just one more" repeatedly to see how diversely it plays out. But now I shall move on to Mission 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.