5 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: solo mission 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Netherlands
Unspecified
flag msg tools
in the special rules it says if a wagon cannnot move because it is 'pinned'due to being hit, it will try to rally.
Wagons counts as vehicels and as such draw from the vehicle damage token that dont include a pinned counter. (only immobilized that cannot be rallied)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They use the word "pinned" as in being stuck, that's why it is between " ".

There are 8 cases of damage counters directly involved with wagons and MOVEMENT:

2 X Stunned, no further movement (Need Rally of >=9)
5 X Immobilzed (no Rally) (perhaps broken wheels etc...)
1 X Destroyed

All the other 12 chits are just a hit to be taken as with other vehicules (eg: second hit = destroyed) and they don't have a movement restriction.

Yes indeed the wagon takes its damage from the vehicule damage counters.

In one case in my sessions, a wagon was saved twice because I put smoke in its hex. So that defense factor of "11" got to "13" and it was just enough to win the scenario !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wietse wrote:
in the special rules it says if a wagon cannnot move because it is 'pinned'due to being hit, it will try to rally.
Wagons counts as vehicels and as such draw from the vehicle damage token that dont include a pinned counter. (only immobilized that cannot be rallied)

Benny is correct about the quotes around pinned but you have convinced me that I should change the wording to avoid confusion.
Thanks,
Gunter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa! Because wagons (and trucks) have a red DR, I've been pulling foot unit damage chits for them if they are hit. So, we're to use the vehicle damage chits. Huh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Everett wrote:
Whoa! Because wagons (and trucks) have a red DR, I've been pulling foot unit damage chits for them if they are hit. So, we're to use the vehicle damage chits. Huh.

Yes, weagons and trucks use vehicle hit counters. Anything that is not propelled my men uses the foot hit counters.
Gunter
Academy Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.