Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Spells and Stretch Goals as add-ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo El Ehdu
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi!

I am a backer of the CW French version. Since French is not my mother tongue (I backed it because I really wanted the game) and I have more friends that speak English than French, I was thinking of translating it myself.

Fortunately, one of the add-ons of Onslaught two are the punch board faction cars (that I definitively will buy). Could it be possible to buy, as an add-on, faction spells? I don't really know if it will be worth (I don't think there will be many people in my situation) but asking is free!

I also love some stretch goals but I cannot afford to pay 150$ cry. Would it be possible to sell them as add-ons (faction dice, faction dice)

Too many requests in a single post, time to finish.

Good luck with the KS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't it be easier to sell your game and pledge for the English version? You'll even get some SGs while at it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo El Ehdu
Spain
flag msg tools
It would be difficult: it's a game in french (with the stretch goals of the french KS) that will be sent to Spain. If I sell it (and it will not be easy), I guess that I will have to send it to France (not cheap at all).

I am not uncomfortable with the french version: I planned to translate it to Spanish (and it is always interesting to know the names of the monsters in other languages). But I would pay for the spells and faction cards in english (and for some stretch goals).

So, that's why I am asking for it. If it is feasible, I will buy them. In any other case, I will pledge for some other add-ons and translate it my self (and my friends and me will learn some Lovecraftian french).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.