Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rulebook Question (July Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Moody
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
My group just played out first game in July. We opened the requisite doors and got:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The 4th step to add to the Epidemic cards. Step 4: Time Ticks On. My question is actually about the Rulebook though, as on the bottom of the page explaining the Epidemic steps, there is a spot for "Rules Sticker Q", which looks like it should match up with the new step on the cards. I scoured back through the legacy card we have seen, but couldn't find Q listed as a dossier gate to open. Typically whenever there have been new actions or new steps added for phases, a rulebook sticker has also been supplied.

I'm worried that we may have missed a card, and if so there might have been other dossier numbers on it. Is sticker Q still coming down the pipeline, or did my group actually miss something. If it's still coming I can breathe a little easier.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Q is in Package 7. Don't think you've gotten there yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Moody
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
You are right, we are not there yet. Thank you for the clarification and quick reply.

Also thanks for putting together such a great game, my friends are I are having a really great time with each session!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.