Subject: Priest Healing Order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say something along the lines that the priests heal the people in front of them, but if no one has damage, they heal themselves (or something along those lines...forgive me, I don't have the rules in front of me). So my basic question is, do they heal people behind them?

A more detailed example...

Say there are three adventurers...and the priest is in the second position, and has the ability to heal three hearts. Now lets say the first adventurer has one damage, the priest has one damage, and the third adventurer (in the last position) has two damage.

Does the Priest heal the person in the first position for one, and himself for one, but not the person in the last position (since he is behind the priest)? Or does the priest heal the person in front for one, the person in the last position for two...and doesn't have anything left to heal himself?

Thanks so much for any answers you could give...I just couldn't quite track this one down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
All healing points get used, and it doesn't matter if an adventurer is behind the priest, so in your example you start removing damage from the front and work backwards until three damage is removed. One, one, and one in your example.

EDIT: Not sure what rule you are confused about, but priests do not heal anyone if no combat took place in a round - perhaps that's the half-remembered condition you are referring to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was confused about the first part that you answered...just the order of healing (not the no combat part).

Thanks so much...you clarified it perfectly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rule is: A priest will heal himself, if all those in front of
him have no damage.

Therefore Ben is correct. The priest will happily heal people behind himself once he is fully healed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, that was the exact wording that I was struggling to remember last night

Perfect....thanks again to all for the quick response. Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.