Dungeons & Dragons Basic Game» Forums » General

Subject: Missing the First Adventure book from D&D Basic Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anton Spletstoser
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I was going to use the box set to teach some people how to play D&D and couldn't find the "First Adventure" book for my boxed set. I have have the 2004 version with a black dragon. I think the first encounter had something to do with kobolds stealing something. But I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a scan or PDF of that adventure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george angear
Spain
Burgos
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Anton,
I have just come across with your request... have you succeded? anybody sent you the first adventure?
I have it with me but it is Spanish! Do you know anybody that could read it with you and translate it all along? I can scan it and send it to you.
And yes, some lizard-like little monsters stole the Baron's ring and he has offered a reward for its recovery. Once the adventurers have defeated the kobolds and recovered the ring, maybe they feel tempted to explore the alchemist's laboratory and the dungeon behind it.
This is the secret information for the DM
Let me know if you want the scanned booklet.
George
I have still not played the game and my daughter is eager to do so.
Is it interesting to play D&D two people only? are there any videos in youtube that explain how to do so?
Thanks,
George

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Spletstoser
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Yes, I would still like to see it. Time to brush off that college Spanish I took (several times) many moons ago. Unless you've found someone with it in English. :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.