Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Lindström
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of a lot of the smaller rules, but there are some question marks left.

1) Are there any restrictions on the English militia units? Can you build them from the start, and may they leave the british isles? (I'm guessing yes on both accounts, since I can only find german restrictions in the rules.)

2) When crossing a strait using operational move, you have to use your entire move crossing. But what about strategic move? Can you move from (for example) Berlin to Sicily in one strategic move?

3) You don't have to garrison Ploesti, right? I'm assuming it works like a "non-conquered" resource areas, but I'd like to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
My understanding is:

Yes
No
Yes
Yes

Militia can be built from the start but may not leave the British Isles (wouldn't be much of a Home Guard operating in France!). See 9.33

Strat moves can cross straits (see 5.22)..

Ploesti doesn't need a garison until Romania is conquered (as it is friendly) see last sentance of 9.15

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Lindström
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, that clears up a lot. I had missed the important sentences in the rule paragraphs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: If Romania is conquered (and so you need a garrison at Ploesti), and later recaptured by Germany, you will still need the garrison in Ploesti. Once it is conquered, you lose the non-garrison benefit for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.