Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martok

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for sharing I would have missed this. Though these are the prices I'd like to see normally :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Half off is a bit much for everyday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NOICE!

EDIT: I think this confirms my plan to sit back and wait for a sale to get wave II. 50% off means more ISDs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TracerBullet wrote:
NOICE!

EDIT: I think this confirms my plan to sit back and wait for a sale to get wave II. 50% off means more ISDs!

I'll probably wait for sales for second copies of all the Wave 2 stuff, but I can't wait months! to get my hands on those ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I plan to buy one ISD and then wait for 50% sales to buy 2 more. Same with MC80s. On a side note, I just bought the last 2 Gladiators at CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would grabbing two of everything on sale be enough to field decent fleets for both sides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
1 core set, a VSD, a AF, and the Fighters would be a good start. about $120 with free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoubleH wrote:
Would grabbing two of everything on sale be enough to field decent fleets for both sides?

2-3 CR90
2-3 Nebulon B
1-2 Assault Frigate
2-3 VSD
2-3 Gladiator
2-3 Imperial Squad packs
2-3 Rebel Squad packs
1-2 Dice pack
Extra Maneuver template (build it to speed 2, probably)

IMO, this is a very good long-term purchase list for wave 1. Bolded numbers are a slightly better combination of cost/usefulness plus my normal use pattern. You won't get to run some of the fringe fleets (6 CR90s, for example) but especially once Wave 2 is released I don't know how much value Corvettes 4-6 would provide, for example. One core set and one of every expansion is a very good start, as that gives you access to all the Fleet Commanders. Same with Wave 2, one of each. From there you can decide what ships you like using and will add good value to your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.