Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to play "Strike of the Eagle" tomorrow with a buddy, have re-read the rules and watched the video rules primer.

I am getting old, but I seem to remember an online version of this somewhere which let you do the first scenario as a teaching exercise.

I can't seem to find any links to it either here or on the Academy website!

Am I getting senile - did such a thing exist?

Maybe I was thinking of another game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Smith wrote:
I'm going to play "Strike of the Eagle" tomorrow with a buddy, have re-read the rules and watched the video rules primer.

I am getting old, but I seem to remember an online version of this somewhere which let you do the first scenario as a teaching exercise.

I can't seem to find any links to it either here or on the Academy website!

Am I getting senile - did such a thing exist?

Maybe I was thinking of another game...

You remember it right. Basically it was a short quiz format where you got to choose your action, maybe three steps or so walking you into a game turn. They used to have a link on their website, but apparently they re-built the website and I don't see that link any more. Couldn't even log in with my old password; had to re-register as a 'new' account before I could even look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Academy Games changed their website and I do not think it is there anymore.

Also I believe that was for a contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.