Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Unleashed Kraken
Germany
Gießen
Hessen
flag msg tools
Hi there,
I played the Demo and read the rulebook multiple times. I still don't it, how I achieve resources like wood.
Is it avaiable the whole time while it's visible? Or do I got the check bonus if I am on a card with the symbol of a resource?

Maybe you can help me with that

Greetings
Nyxlos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Soo
msg tools
There is a symbol on the card at the bottom left that shows what resources are available. If you are standing in that space (or a space that has a card with an arrow pointing towards it) and it has the wood symbol, you get the discount when crafting.

Also remember you don't NEED to have the resource to craft anything. Resources on spaces just give you discounts when they are available on your space.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In the case of the demo, when you reveal the grave, you will have wood available to you on the starting tile. But if you exhume the corpse, the note replaces the grave and the wood goes away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.