Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Admin needed: A ghost stole my gold! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] [View All]
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Admins,

I recently tipped leroy 10 GG for committing an unexpected act of generosity (he mailed me a missing green disk for 'Kreta' after reading my note-to-myself that I was missing one).

For some reason, BGG nixed the deal, and my 10 GG went to " " instead. I don't know " ", I don't like " ", and " " is undeserving of boot-ay. Leroy, by contrast, says it's not a big deal, but of course he must be crying on the inside.

...this may have something to do with leroy (BGG user id) having no other "name" (?)

Will one of you Judge Dread-like judges of infinite justice please correct this heinous act of information-highway-robbery?

Thanks!
Dread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The aforementioned bag has been returned to me...

I trust that the BGG admin-busters have powered up their nuclear fusion backpacks, and will soon apprehend the offending spirit...

Please fellas, don't cross the streams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.