3 Posts

Legendary: Secret Wars – Volume 1» Forums » General

Subject: Is Magik OP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
I just destroyed Galactus all 5X in a 2 player game primarily using Magik. I was aided by the range cards of Black Bolt and Iron Man but mainly used Magik to boost combos.

For the recruitment costs of her cards, plus the ability to teleport, I found her awesome to play with but very overpowered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal S.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I agree that Magik is OP. Try her with Jean Grey

In my opinion, OP heroes (in no particular order) for me are: Magik, Ice man, ultimate spiderman and Jean Grey. I find that these heroes require little-no support to build incredibly strong decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as far as I am concerned, OP is Black Widow. From your list, Ultimate Spider-Man.
Magik is not necessarily OP, she is jsut awesome. Ice Man allows you to achieve some amazing combos, but i would not call him overpowered. I don't know what to say in regard to Jean Grey, since I have only played with her once or twice...usually she gets to be in the villain deck )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.