Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of a round where I win a disc, it's placed under my tower with my puck covering the center target.

If I win multiple discs, they're stacked in one pile and placed together under my puck, correct?

In the following round, players can try to steal my discs by flicking dice onto them. If they land on my disc, they immediately take it and place it under their puck.

If I have multiple discs stacked up, they take all of them, correct?

Those discs are now available to steal again until the end of the round, and if they aren't re-stolen, they're permanently scored at the end of that same round for the player who has them, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FORT Wilfried
France
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, all is correct

When you win disc(s) (except if you win it by a center target), you must keep it untill the end of the next round and it will be yours permanently;

When you land on opponent discs, you must take all the discs and put in under your dice tower and if you keep it untill the end of this round,it will be yours permanently

Have fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.