Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game had caused me an incredible amount of stress and anguish over the last month. I have spent many hours awake at night thinking about this game, debating choices, playing different scenarios out through my head. The sad part is, I don't even own this game. All of the aforementioned stress comes from my trying to convince myself TO own this game!

I had managed to talk myself out of purchasing KDM for the entire month of October, hoping the pre-sale discount expire and end my torment. I told myself, "It's just a game. You can justify it. Your wife will murder you". I was doing great and then, enter you people!

I started spending more and more time lurking here, reading reviews, watching videos, listening to friends sing the graces of this game. Tonight I snapped and placed my order. I abandoned all reason, financial responsibility, and the threat of death that is my wife.

I hope you are all happy with yourselves. I know I sure as hell am. devil

Sincerely,
Future KDM addict and excited pre-order customer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
Australia
flag msg tools
The anguish and elation experienced in whether or not to pre-order Kingdom Death is basically part of the overall experience of playing Kingdom Death.

Alt Text: Welcome to Death.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the agony you must have been through! Many of us have suffered likewise. Welcome to the club! devil Now start preparing mentally and physically for the day KDM arrives at your doorstep, because then you enter the second phase of suffering by the hand of the things which lurk in the dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ukko Kaarto
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had exactly the same experience and the exact same timing. Placed my order yesterday.

If my wife asks it is an art project...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordjinn wrote:
I had exactly the same experience and the exact same timing. Placed my order yesterday.

Well, at least the quality of the miniatures justify the art point.
However, I would tell her is a social test on her. Tell her that her reaction is filmed by a satellite and would appear on youtube if she does somehing 'out of the normal'. whistle

I hope the game fulfills all your expectations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordjinn wrote:

Thanks for the tip. Good to have answers ready when mailman drops the box to me. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bndeulogy2 wrote:
listening to friends sing the graces of this game.

whistle

I take no responsibility for your ill-advised financial decision and the wife wrath that it will incur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat here, I buckled last night.

WHY IS IT NOT HERE YET. I NEEEEEEEEED IT. zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
How many kidneys to you have? This is the internet, someone will make you an offer

Phoenix

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.