mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all,

My family and I had a great time playing this game. Absolutely loved adding the rules and opening the boxes and all the surprises and rule changes. I am also planning on buying another copy at some point and play it again, probably with my family, but possibly with a different group of friends with a knowing smirk on my face the entire time. Also, we will definitely be buying Season 2.

I was assuming that we would be done with the game after December, but my wife has tasked me to somehow come up with rules to continue playing "our" version of Pandemic, rather than reverting back to the base game. We still want to be able to play with Jane the Researcher (from Xenocide by Orson Scott Card), Maricio the Medic and Smartydillo the Scientist (we have a 7 year old who likes the game Evolution). They have their awesome upgrades and we have 3 torched army bases in Hong Kong, Johannesburg has fallen and is blockaded and Being was nuked...

So, this post is to open a discussion on how we could use these great mechanics and play with this simple yet beautifully complex game that we learned over the last 20 something hours.

I know everyone's board is drastically different, which will make this challenging, but we have a lot of solid mechanics, stellar components and a great theme to get started with.

So we start with a page from Rob and Matt and start with the basic rules from Pandemic. At the start of the game start by using the base cubes for all colors with this twist; all eradicated cities are the same color, in our case the patient zero city was red so from now on all future games will start with every eradicated cities using red cubes. In our case, 4 of the black and one of the blue (San Francisco) got infected before we had permanent road blocks set up so all those cities are now red.

This may make the game harder, but we'll take another note from Rob and Matt and balance our own games. Start with 4 event cards in the deck and if you lose add 2 more, if you win, take two away, continue until you find the right challenge.

Okay, we must add the faded to the game, the first epidemic city is when the faded make their return. Whatever card gets pulled ground zero for this game. As usual cities that have faded figures in them will produce more faded there instead of other cubes. Faded are incurable until vaccinated.

From this point, army bases, road blocks and quarantines are available.

I just watched the movie Outbreak so my though is that we have a search for the host animal. This city is chosen by pulling a card from the bottom of the deck, this card is set aside and is now the location of the "Host Animal".

I am open to discussion on what it takes to find the host animal, but I'd like it to be relatively easy so there is still time to get the vaccine, build vaccine factories, produce the vaccine and eliminate the faded from the board and get the other 3 cures.

I know I haven't thought of everything and that's why I'm posting this. What ideas do you guys have about this?

Once again thank you Rob and Matt for taking the time effort to make the best gaming experience I have ever had.

Mike Schmidt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just getting ready to post something along these lines. I think there are some good ideas here.

What you have is pretty much what I was going for in regards to the "CODa" color. But, I couldn't figure out how/when to incorporate the Faded figures. I like the idea of the first epidemic triggering.

I think it could work the same as well, with the any Faded converting the "CODa" disease immediately into the figures when they touch it. You might even added in the accelerated incubation.

I'd probably just leave the Funding level at 4 at most, since you've probably got a ton of equipment and unfunded events.

I don't know about having to cure 4 diseases and also be responsible for a search party. Most of the game is cure 3 diseases, contain the radical one, and then do the "Extra Tasks", like quarantine, build up structures or whatever.

It would be cool to have a solid "post game" scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Working on a variant now and I for the past few days I have started getting alpha cards ready to print. The basic concept is to add new cards, tokens and dice to replace all of the stickers. You then need new objective cards to make the game progressive in just a single play session. You then want random events that occur and ways for the COdA virus to mutate completely (a - d)in a single play session. These cards make a new Legacy deck which you will draw from every time an Epidemic card comes out.

Other than that, everything else is quite simple. The Faded cities are replaced with tokens, the Vaccinated cities are replaced with tokens and the Panic Level stickers are replaced with 6 sided mini dice that fit pretty well in the little squares on the board. Upgrade, Equipment, Scar and relationship stickers are replaced by half size cards that will fit into your "sleeved" player cards. I am also creating new character cards just in case you tore up your old ones.

I am not going to get into it too much right now, but most of the stuff has worked so far during testing. I just need to finish these alpha cards to get a true test going and then modify the cards to fit the game correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikeenderschmidt wrote:
Hello all,

My family and I had a great time playing this game. Absolutely loved adding the rules and opening the boxes and all the surprises and rule changes. I am also planning on buying another copy at some point and play it again, probably with my family, but possibly with a different group of friends with a knowing smirk on my face the entire time. Also, we will definitely be buying Season 2.

I was assuming that we would be done with the game after December, but my wife has tasked me to somehow come up with rules to continue playing "our" version of Pandemic, rather than reverting back to the base game. We still want to be able to play with Jane the Researcher (from Xenocide by Orson Scott Card), Maricio the Medic and Smartydillo the Scientist (we have a 7 year old who likes the game Evolution). They have their awesome upgrades and we have 3 torched army bases in Hong Kong, Johannesburg has fallen and is blockaded and Being was nuked...

So, this post is to open a discussion on how we could use these great mechanics and play with this simple yet beautifully complex game that we learned over the last 20 something hours.

I know everyone's board is drastically different, which will make this challenging, but we have a lot of solid mechanics, stellar components and a great theme to get started with.

So we start with a page from Rob and Matt and start with the basic rules from Pandemic. At the start of the game start by using the base cubes for all colors with this twist; all eradicated cities are the same color, in our case the patient zero city was red so from now on all future games will start with every eradicated cities using red cubes. In our case, 4 of the black and one of the blue (San Francisco) got infected before we had permanent road blocks set up so all those cities are now red.

This may make the game harder, but we'll take another note from Rob and Matt and balance our own games. Start with 4 event cards in the deck and if you lose add 2 more, if you win, take two away, continue until you find the right challenge.

Okay, we must add the faded to the game, the first epidemic city is when the faded make their return. Whatever card gets pulled ground zero for this game. As usual cities that have faded figures in them will produce more faded there instead of other cubes. Faded are incurable until vaccinated.

From this point, army bases, road blocks and quarantines are available.

I just watched the movie Outbreak so my though is that we have a search for the host animal. This city is chosen by pulling a card from the bottom of the deck, this card is set aside and is now the location of the "Host Animal".

I am open to discussion on what it takes to find the host animal, but I'd like it to be relatively easy so there is still time to get the vaccine, build vaccine factories, produce the vaccine and eliminate the faded from the board and get the other 3 cures.

I know I haven't thought of everything and that's why I'm posting this. What ideas do you guys have about this?

Once again thank you Rob and Matt for taking the time effort to make the best gaming experience I have ever had.

Mike Schmidt

I got this game yesterday and was wondering the same thing - haven't started playing yet. I love this game with a passion. I have the base game + expansions and I play with my family when they're over.

I was a bit disappointed when I found out that you won't be able to replay this game with the all the components that came with the game and that there was a certain amount of games you can play before you're completely done it.

This is an interesting variant Mike. I hope that you or the other gamers here can expand on this variant.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cableinggg wrote:
Working on a variant now and I for the past few days I have started getting alpha cards ready to print. The basic concept is to add new cards, tokens and dice to replace all of the stickers. You then need new objective cards to make the game progressive in just a single play session. You then want random events that occur and ways for the COdA virus to mutate completely (a - d)in a single play session. These cards make a new Legacy deck which you will draw from every time an Epidemic card comes out.

Other than that, everything else is quite simple. The Faded cities are replaced with tokens, the Vaccinated cities are replaced with tokens and the Panic Level stickers are replaced with 6 sided mini dice that fit pretty well in the little squares on the board. Upgrade, Equipment, Scar and relationship stickers are replaced by half size cards that will fit into your "sleeved" player cards. I am also creating new character cards just in case you tore up your old ones.

I am not going to get into it too much right now, but most of the stuff has worked so far during testing. I just need to finish these alpha cards to get a true test going and then modify the cards to fit the game correctly.

This sounds cool! I hope you can do it! I would love to replay this game over and over and over!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleScandal wrote:
cableinggg wrote:

This sounds cool! I hope you can do it! I would love to replay this game over and over and over!

I am trying, it's just going to take some time. There are over 100 cards that need to be made to replace all the stickers and most of the Legacy cards. I have about 1/4th of the alpha cards photoshoppped. I am going to try to bust out the rest today. Then, I need to set them up to print and print them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cableinggg wrote:
LittleScandal wrote:
cableinggg wrote:

I am trying, it's just going to take some time. There are over 100 cards that need to be made to replace all the stickers and most of the Legacy cards. I have about 1/4th of the alpha cards photoshoppped. I am going to try to bust out the rest today. Then, I need to set them up to print and print them.

I was thinking of using magnets on the sticky side of the stickers. That way the game could be replayed. Those legacy cards though are tricky...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleScandal wrote:
I was thinking of using magnets on the sticky side of the stickers. That way the game could be replayed. Those legacy cards though are tricky...

I think cards are the cleanest way to go for the Character Upgrades, Positive Mutations, Scars, Unfunded Events and Relationships. The Faded city and Vaccinated Cities could be replaced with Tokens. I am using Bingo chips that are 3/4" circle tokens and I am using a 5/8" circle punch to label them. You can simply use pennies and dimes if you don't want to make your own tokens.

The Legacy Deck is interesting. You need a way to activate the cards and randomize the deck, but you still want the deck to have a smooth progression. The Legacy deck will be activated by Epidemic cards and the Randomness comes from 3 types of cards in the Legacy Deck: Objective Cards, Event cards and COdA cards. There are 25 Objective cards, 30 Event cards and 25 COdA cards; yet you will only be using 5 Objective cards, 5 Event cards and 5 COdA cards to construct your legacy deck for each game. Before each game you would create 5 separate piles of legacy cards. Each deck contains: 1 Objective on the bottom, 1 Event in the middle and 1 COdA card on top. You will then stack all 5 decks of cards on top of each other to create a single pile (the completed Legacy Deck).

I know there a lot of questions here on how to Legacy Deck is constructed and how it works. Once I a rule book for this variant, I will post it here and the idea will be a lot easier to understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I sometimes make my own game pieces so I'll see if I can whip up something...hmmm...so many ideas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
Was just getting ready to post something along these lines. I think there are some good ideas here.

What you have is pretty much what I was going for in regards to the "CODa" color. But, I couldn't figure out how/when to incorporate the Faded figures. I like the idea of the first epidemic triggering.

I think it could work the same as well, with the any Faded converting the "CODa" disease immediately into the figures when they touch it. You might even added in the accelerated incubation.

I'd probably just leave the Funding level at 4 at most, since you've probably got a ton of equipment and unfunded events.

I don't know about having to cure 4 diseases and also be responsible for a search party. Most of the game is cure 3 diseases, contain the radical one, and then do the "Extra Tasks", like quarantine, build up structures or whatever.

It would be cool to have a solid "post game" scenario.

Thanks Joel, I love your reviews by the way! Good call on on the accelerated incubation.

I definitely have some testing to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept a notebook and wrote down exactly what came out of each numbered door listed on the Legacy cards and and when to open boxes, etc. Am planning to type it up, but haven't gotten to it yet. I wanted to be able to replay with a group of friends.

I was thinking of making tokens for the cities' panic levels and a map or city list so you could easily record the board's status at the end of a session. It would add a little time to set up, but not much. Same for positive mutations of viruses, starting structures, etc.

I know it'd be easier to buy another copy, but I hate wasting a good board and bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tgmcduff wrote:

I know it'd be easier to buy another copy, but I hate wasting a good board and bits.

Not that easy...spent $101 dollars on getting this (was about $96 before taxes). I'd much rather spend the time making variants/new tokens...etc, instead of dishing out another $100. Don't have that kind of cash to buy every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleScandal wrote:
tgmcduff wrote:

Not that easy...spent $101 dollars on getting this (was about $96 before taxes). I'd much rather spend the time making variants/new tokens...etc, instead of dishing out another $100. Don't have that kind of cash to buy every time.

Why so much? MSRP is $69.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tgmcduff wrote:
LittleScandal wrote:
tgmcduff wrote:

Why so much? MSRP is $69.99
I live in Canada - everything is more expensive here (They even raised prices for the PS4 to compete with the States).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay, I know there will be some differences since we all have different boards, but I just played the post game with these rules.

Your final board at the end of December is your board from now on. This is not as exciting as buying another copy of the game, which I plan on doing this christmas and playing with different family members. I really enjoyed adding the upgrades to the characters and rules to the game, and I think someone else is working on a version that does that, but I just want to be able to play the game I have now.

Your starting buildings are whatever starting buildings you have on the board. In our case, we had several research stations a few military bases and two vaccine facilities. The vaccine factories have no function at the start of the game. The 4 viruses are what we start with, the biggest difference is that whatever virus was COdA and wherever it spread to, including vaccinated cities, is now that color virus cube. In our case, red was COdA and 4 black cities and one blue got converted before we got the permanent road blocks in place. Any stickers on the board still count. Permanent road blocks are still in place and the panic level of the city still take account.

The basis rules of Pandemic are in play, no COdA yet. The goal at the start of the game is to get the 4 cures as normal. When the first epidemic card is revealed, whatever city that is is now the COdA virus patient zero city, this could be a different virus than before. At this point any cubes of that color are replaced with faded figures. The accelerated incubation rule is also now in play. Any player card that is drawn that matches the new COdA color, a faded figure is placed in that city.

The goal of the game is now to find all 4 cures and eradicate the new COdA virus.

You need to get all 4 cures still. I thought about adding a search at this point, but for now, once you get the normal cure of 5 (or 4 for scientist or if you've nerfed the virus) you are then allowed to build more vaccine factories and they now produce vaccines.

From now on the vaccine factories produce the needed vaccines. The cards with the stickers like the one for Aerosol now work.

Thank you TJ Jacksn for this one: If your character is in a situation that they get a scar, they are lost. Choose a Civilian and continue your turn from a research facility.

This was a close one and I almost ran out of blue virus cubes early in the game and was running out of player cards toward the end, but I managed to win. So, I'll be taking out 2 of the funding cards for the next game and we'll see how that one goes, if I win again, I'll remove another two. If I lose, I'll add a couple and continue, just as Rob and Matt have recommended.

I know there are some things missing from this game, army bases are not as useful as we destroyed most of them and didn't want to build any more knowing what they represented. I excluded searches, but I still think that may be a cool way to get the cure for COdA, but it will be tough in one game. I'm open to ideas there.

Please let me know what you think and Rob and Matt thank you again for the best gaming experience I've had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds like a cool setup Mike. Let me try and clarify some things for myself.

The first card drawn from the bottom after the first epidemic triggers the glowing figures. So, from now on you have to use vaccines on those guys only. You can't do a normal treatment. But... you can still try and find a cure for the disease as normal?

That all makes sense to me, just wanted to re-clarify since I got lost in the wording a bit.

I think the military bases will be useful for some folks depending on what characters they have. There's an ability that lets you travel from structure to structure no matter what type that is useful.

I think the only addition I will make is that I will just play with a strict count of four funded events, and I won't make any further permanent changes. No stickers. No upgrades. No changes to the characters. This way I can just play my custom Pandemic game over and over again.

Thanks for your time on this! Not having a set of rules for playing the game after December was my one (extremely minor) let down with the game. But, this feels like a great first step at the very least. I will try it out and post back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've written up a very rough draft at a "VR Scenario" that can be played with your final board. The idea is that you have won the game, the world is safe again, but your team is training new recruits in a virtual-reality scenario in case something like COdA were to ever happen again.

The scenario roughly rewinds the game to September, when the world was probably at its lowest point. Here are the basic ideas, I am planning to write up a full ruleset at some point and post it here:

1) You no longer make any permanent modifications to any components in your game. It is what it is at this point, and this scenario is theoretically infinitely replayable. No end-game upgrades.

2) Vaccine rules are ignored completely. Ignore the vaccine stickers on cities, they're Faded again! Vaccine factories are treated as normal research stations. You can't generate vaccine doses or administer vaccines. You probably don't want to play with the Immunologist either.

3) Outbreaks no longer increase the panic level of a city. Outbreaks fully contained by roadblocks still increase the outbreak track, to balance this. An outbreak removes a research station or vaccine station from the game, even if the city's panic level is 0.

4) Instead of gaining a scar, a character is removed from the game, and the player has to play as a civilian for the remainder of the game. You can still take the self-sacrifice action if you're not a civilian.

5) If Faded spreads to a non-Faded city, it's Faded for the remainder of the game. Mark it with a cube of the COdA color to indicate it's Faded.

6) You can use existing equipment cards, but can no longer take the Equip action

7) Don't add a military base at the beginning of the game

8) Your objectives are to cure the three non-COdA diseases, and two of the following: eradicate at least 1 disease, build a military base in every region, quarantine 7 faded cities, search for Patient Zero (or whatever character you want to use). Pick the objectives that work the best for your copy of the game to give you the challenge you're looking for

9) Use whatever funding level you feel comfortable with. For extra difficulty, throw in a sixth Epidemic card, either from a copy of regular Pandemic, or use an event card as a proxy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyght wrote:

4) Instead of gaining a scar, a character is removed from the game, and the player has to play as a civilian for the remainder of the game. You can still take the self-sacrifice action if you're not a civilian.

Very cool. I like adding this rule to Mike's setup. If you are in an out break city or start your turn in a Faded city... zap! Civilian!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
That sounds like a cool setup Mike. Let me try and clarify some things for myself.

The first card drawn from the bottom after the first epidemic triggers the glowing figures. So, from now on you have to use vaccines on those guys only. You can't do a normal treatment. But... you can still try and find a cure for the disease as normal?

That all makes sense to me, just wanted to re-clarify since I got lost in the wording a bit.

I think the military bases will be useful for some folks depending on what characters they have. There's an ability that lets you travel from structure to structure no matter what type that is useful.

Yes, exactly. The first Epidemic card drawn from the bottom of the deck is where the faded start (this could be different each game). You can't do a normal treatment, but can use grenades, quarantines etc. Only faded are placed in any of those cities for the rest of this game. You need to get the cure for that disease as normal. Once you have the cure, the vaccine factories start producing vaccines.

The final goal of the game is to cure all the diseases and eradicate the faded by vaccinating them (or blowing them up).

I think sticking with the 4 funding cards is a noble goal, good luck with that sir!

I have no problem using the army bases, we have two starting army bases left, we just didn't use them because of our characters. Our most useful paramilitary character no longer exists. So many of our characters had relationships with Jasmine the quarantine specialist... so sad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
Slyght wrote:

Very cool. I like adding this rule to Mike's setup. If you are in an out break city or start your turn in a Faded city... zap! Civilian!

I like it too! adding it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mikeenderschmidt wrote:
You need to get the cure for that disease as normal. Once you have the cure, the vaccine factories start producing vaccines.

Great. Thanks for the clarification. The quoted part wasn't clear to me, but that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tgmcduff wrote:
I kept a notebook and wrote down exactly what came out of each numbered door listed on the Legacy cards and and when to open boxes, etc. Am planning to type it up, but haven't gotten to it yet. I wanted to be able to replay with a group of friends.

I was thinking of making tokens for the cities' panic levels and a map or city list so you could easily record the board's status at the end of a session. It would add a little time to set up, but not much. Same for positive mutations of viruses, starting structures, etc.

I wish I had done that. I'll be doing it with my second copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i tried working with the board you have at the end of 12 months and it doesn't keep the legacy experience. The only way to make the legacy experience replayable is to create custom cards and make a legacy deck. I carefully peeled off all of the stickers from all of my components (I am not recommending this yet..) to make a clean board to play off of. I do recommend that everyone keeps their cards in good shape (don't tear them up!) If you tore up City or Infection cards, you will need a new set of Player and Infection cards from pandemic 2nd edition to play this variant.

I have 137 alpha cards I created, tokens and dice to make up for the stickers and legacy cards. I have already play tested my 1st draft, but I didn't completely enjoy the feel of the game (didn't feel as "legacy" as I wanted). I have just finished a new set of cards that I think will resolve the issues I had before. All I need to do is print, cut them and test.

Most of the other rules I added will remain. Mini-dice are used to label the Panic Levels of cities. These dice can also be rolled to add random panic levels to add some spice to the game (usually from event cards). I have created double sided tokens with one side displaying a Faded City icon and the other side displaying a Vaccinated side (this way you only need 1 set of tokens). The Scar, Upgrade, Relationship and Equipment cards are all done and work the same as the game stickers.

I will spill the beans on the new stuff to make the game legacy when I have tested the new legacy cards. I will also upload the alpha cards I created so others can play test the game as well. When the game works well and everyone is happy with the results, I will create new artwork for the cards and release them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cableinggg wrote:
I do recommend that everyone keeps their cards in good shape (don't tear them up!) If you tore up City or Infection cards, you will need a new set of Player and Infection cards from pandemic 2nd edition to play this variant.

You should have seen my face when I read that in the rule book. I had a heart attack! There is no way anyone of my family/friends are going to rip up any of my cards. I've already accepted that they will write on the cards but ripping them up is where I draw the line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Realistically, the legacy system can be easily made to add expansion packs to games and not tear up any core cards (Player cards, Character cards and Infection cards). They could create another deck of legacy cards and some new sticker sheets with new little boxes.

This is all been discussed before and I am hoping Z-Man just makes mini expansions for Pandemic Legacy in the future.

STATUS REPORT: The edits I made were quite fun in the new variant. The game is still a little too difficult, so I have been editing the Objective cards to make the missions a little easier. So far, every game I have play tested has ended with me running out of Player cards. I am trying to compress the game a bit to resolve that issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.