Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Hebert
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching some gouge on Amazon for $69 is rather disgusting. I read someone said something about US availability at the end of the month and here we are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
It's for $30 on amazon right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Hasn't this question been asked before?

Copies are either being printed, or on their way over. I'm not sure anyone knows the exact date, but it is the distributors and retailers that are more likely to know rather than BGG people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quote:

+$9.50 shipping. It was $19.99 + free prime shipping for a minute before I added it to my cart. Pretty frustrating, as I'm waiting on this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryanw2427 wrote:
Quote:

+$9.50 shipping. It was $19.99 + free prime shipping for a minute before I added it to my cart. Pretty frustrating, as I'm waiting on this as well.

There's a BIN on ebay right now for $29.05, free shipping. Not list, but not as bad as $39.50

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Hebert
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually some time ago someone - maybe you - I don't remember said at the end of this month.

I don't feel like getting scolded however by you for asking this question, is productive at all. Oh by the way, BGG people actually work in the industry and surprise, come to this sight with information. Amazing I have to point this out as well as the fact that designers also frequent this site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Cassatt
msg tools
got it on Amazon for 19.99 + 9.50 shipping. I checked this morning and the same seller (gamesquest) bumped the price to 27.50 + 9.50 shipping. I dont mind paying 10.00 over msrp for a great game. I have been checking amazon at least 4-6 times a day for the last two weeks to check on the price, and finally snagged it an a bearable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Vreeland
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning amazon had a bunch listed for Prime shipping at 19.99. I tried to nab one but when I did it said that there was a problem with the item in my cart. The error clarified that this was a "Pre-Order" so who knows what that means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Keep refreshing throughout the day on amazon. It goes in and out of stock. I ordered mine last Thursday for $20+free prime shipping. It was in stock the day before that too but I missed it by a couple of minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raether wrote:
This morning amazon had a bunch listed for Prime shipping at 19.99. I tried to nab one but when I did it said that there was a problem with the item in my cart. The error clarified that this was a "Pre-Order" so who knows what that means.

One-Click is your friend. Even if you don't usually like it, it's really made for times like these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Murmak
Czech Republic
Kladno
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Codenames ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
This week it will leave our US warehouse. Than it goes through distributors to retailers. So you can expect in the stores to appear in the following two weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In the middle of the night (literally approx 11:30PM PST) it popped up on Amazon for $19.99 Prime preorder with a stock date Nov 1st.

So I can vouch for the folks who say to keep pinging Amazon you might get lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris King

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I couldn't wait and ended up buying a copy from a British seller on ebay. Cost a little under $30 shipped and took a week to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently in stock at Cardhaus.com!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcscowl wrote:
Currently in stock at Cardhaus.com!

Purchased! Thanks for the heads up!

Came to just a hair over 25 bucks with 2 days priority shipped. I'm ok with that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.