Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferdinand C
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The current PnP tutorial is a great introduction to the game. It covers the game mechanics as well as the riddles and hidden numbers. It also is quite small, so you can play it as a sort of introduction to the game. Will this set of cards also be part of the final product? It would be great to get a feel of the game before starting the real adventure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it, mainly due to the differences in the size and composition of the action deck. The PnP is geared towards a deck of that exact size, as each of the paths off the island use the whole deck or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first part of the continent which you see in the videos and was on demo for some shows in France and Essen is your introduction and that'll be in the box. The pnp is just there to help you decide I'd you want to back or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Fontaines
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It won't be included, but nothing stops you to print it and play it as a warmer before the main game serious business. I intend to do so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand C
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to have a tutorial in the box. But I intent to print out the PnP as a teaser as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duinhir wrote:
It won't be included, but nothing stops you to print it and play it as a warmer before the main game serious business. I intend to do so

Or initiate your friends just a few days/weeks before the game is coming in your home (yeah, at the end of 2016 ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.