Letters from Whitechapel» Forums » Rules

Subject: I have a queastion on 21 rule book page rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seok-yong Hong
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a quaestion about double action, three night.

If Jack wait, Polices MUST move Wretched .

On the example, Jack choose 27 and 3 - starting spot.

So Wretched isn't moved.

So Jack should check his movement I and 1.

right?

It's misprint??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Diachuk
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, in the example picture, Jack has written his first two movements incorrectly. One should be under the "I" column and one should be under the "1" column, not the "II" and "I" columns as depicted.

If you follow the text of the section you will be correct (it specifies to write one in at the time of the crime, and one to the right of that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some Guy
United States
flag msg tools
taggedjc wrote:
Yes, in the example picture, Jack has written his first two movements incorrectly. One should be under the "I" column and one should be under the "1" column, not the "II" and "I" columns as depicted.

If you follow the text of the section you will be correct (it specifies to write one in at the time of the crime, and one to the right of that).

The two kills on the "Double Event" count as jack's first two moves. So it's easy to just think of it that way. Jack's current location will be the place of the second murder. You basically get the first murder as a kind of free-move to throw off the police. So just record the moves in the places where jack would have made his first two moves, taking any waiting into consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.