18 Posts

Eldritch Horror: Forsaken Lore» Forums » General

Subject: Out of print again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought there was a recent reprint, but this appears to be unavailable again, at least in the UK. Are FF doing very small print runs or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arvils Feldmanis
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or something...

The GOO are gathering all the copiesss for himself....

Or he makes his cultists to do so, for eternal Eldrich Horrors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this page

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

It's currently awaiting reprint.
When things have recently had a reprint they tend not to show up on the upcoming page. That's essentially their way of saying "there's product out there somewhere" but when it says awaiting reprint then that's a good indication that it's getting a bit thin on the ground.

I would expect them to try and get this reprint available for chirstmas but at the same time there'll be a bigger push to get the new expansion (Under the pyramids) available first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
achates wrote:
I thought there was a recent reprint, but this appears to be unavailable again, at least in the UK. Are FF doing very small print runs or something?

I see one Prime seller on Amazon UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BertMcCloud wrote:
Check out this page

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

It's currently awaiting reprint.
When things have recently had a reprint they tend not to show up on the upcoming page. That's essentially their way of saying "there's product out there somewhere" but when it says awaiting reprint then that's a good indication that it's getting a bit thin on the ground.

I would expect them to try and get this reprint available for chirstmas but at the same time there'll be a bigger push to get the new expansion (Under the pyramids) available first.

Thanks. Given how this expansion is perceived by many to be almost essential, I think they should try and keep it at least as available as the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
achates wrote:
Thanks. Given how this expansion is perceived by many to be almost essential, I think they should try and keep it at least as available as the base game.

They probably do, but expansions in general don't sell as much as base games. So it becomes very difficult to predict the stock levels. What I mean is obviously 100% of people that own the expansion also own the base game, but there are a good portion of people that will buy the base game and not the expansion; those people are hard to actually put a number to at any given point.

I think in general FFG try to make all of their products equally as available as others; because at the end of the day, they want your money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Bang Pedersen
msg tools
Does anyone who have waited for this sort of thing before have an estimation on when this might be available in stores again? :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
dadpunchers wrote:
Does anyone who have waited for this sort of thing before have an estimation on when this might be available in stores again? :/

Not long now. It's on the boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
dadpunchers wrote:

Not long now. It's on the boat.
Let's hope it's not the same boat that carried the Strange Remnants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure it will be fine. Nothing bad ever happens on the ocean in weird fiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon
United Kingdom
Northampton
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When it finishes being on thee boat...how long until UK vendors have stock? And, given that every single review on the Internet states that you MUST have is to avoid seeing the same cards too often...is it going to sell out before I order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon George
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n0mis23 wrote:
When it finishes being on thee boat...how long until UK vendors have stock? And, given that every single review on the Internet states that you MUST have is to avoid seeing the same cards too often...is it going to sell out before I order?

FFG prints pretty generously, I've never known any of their products or reprints to instantly sell out. You should be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
I'm sure it will be fine. Nothing bad ever happens on the ocean in weird fiction.

Hmm, read "the Call of Cthulhu"' pretty nasty stuff in the ocean! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brooks
United Kingdom
Shoeburyness
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a long boat journey.

According to the FFG website it's still on the boat snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the sailors were on holiday for Chinese New Year as well? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Would you believe it's sold out already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brooks
United Kingdom
Shoeburyness
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really?

It hasn't even turned up in the UK yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfn2it wrote:
Would you believe it's sold out already?

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.