Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Monte
United States
Glendale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So me and a few friends recently got into titan and we've been playing that when someone teleports that is the only move they are allowed to make. we ran into trouble the last night when my brother had split a stack then rolled a 6. we asked our selves "so can you not teleport because you have to move you're newly split stack?" I'm assuming we're just wrong but i was hoping for a better opinion, the rules don't say teleporting is the only move you can make (as far as i can tell). Can anybody clarify?
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only teleport once per turn. But you may do one teleport and any number of normal moves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to your teleportation move, any and all other legions may do a non-teleportation move.

Technically, there are 3 types of teleporting. To clarify:

1. Tower Teleport - When you roll a movement 6, a legion with a Lord (Titan, Angel, Archangel) may teleport to an empty Tower, or may teleport into an empty space up to 6 spaces away, ignoring movement restrictions & enemy legions.

2. Titan Teleport - When you roll a movement 6 and have 400 or more points, the legion with the Titan may teleport onto any enemy legion on the masterboard.

3. Angel summoning - An Angel may be summoned from one legion to another when certain conditions have been met during or after an engagement. This happens during the Engagement Phase, not the Movement Phase.

A player may only Tower Teleport or Titan Teleport once per turn. A player may not do both Tower teleport and Titan Teleport on the same turn.

A player may only summon an Angel once per turn during the Engagement Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Ivey
United States
Vadnais Heights
mbmbmbmbmb
chockle wrote:
In addition to your teleportation move, any and all other legions may do a non-teleportation move.

1. Tower Teleport - When you roll a movement 6, a legion with a Lord (Titan, Angel, Archangel) may teleport to an empty Tower, or may teleport into an empty space up to 6 spaces away, ignoring movement restrictions & enemy legions.

You have to BEGIN your turn in a tower to be able to tower teleport, this is a VERY important qualifier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chockle wrote:

2. Titan Teleport - When you roll a movement 6 and have 400 or more points, the legion with the Titan may teleport onto any enemy legion on the masterboard.

3. Angel summoning - An Angel may be summoned from one legion to another when certain conditions have been met during or after an engagement. This happens during the Engagement Phase, not the Movement Phase.

A player may only Tower Teleport or Titan Teleport once per turn. A player may not do both Tower teleport and Titan Teleport on the same turn.

A player may only summon an Angel once per turn during the Engagement Phase.

I'm not sure when Angel Summoning started to get lumped in with Teleportation, but IMHO they're completely distinct mechanics. The original rules didn't conflate them the way the current rules do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.