Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mazumdar
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if these seem like naive questions - I have bought a copy of T.I.M.E. Stories but I'm waiting for the right company before releasing it from its shrinkwrap so nothing is spoiled in advance. But...

1) Is it possible that there might be some small scenario created for the game - either one that takes a shorter time per run or fewer runs? This would provide an opportunity for the game to be played at conventions, game clubs with differing people etc.

2) Are the scenarios presented in such a way that there might be player-created ones in future? It might certainly increase the longevity of the game if there were an online bank of plots in addition to the official ones.

Cheers,
Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1/ Tric-trac has a short run on their website which they used to demo the game in order to avoid spoilers of the official cases.

2/ There is already a French "make your own" kit available. Many are hoping that the kit gets made available in English sooner than later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mazumdar
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - that's really useful information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I have a question. If one were to make a scenario. Referencing copyrighted material(fan fiction basically) and using art found on Google. Would it against bgg policies to post it? I mean. For personal use who gives a ****.(however for public consumption) I do not know the official stance on it. (Even if non profit)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you said, copyright is the problem for us all.

I want to get into creating some scenario's, but like many, have no
arty skills, so would be looking to pinch images from scans and online
media. I personally plan to contact various publishers before making
anything. If allowed to share, I will do, but I have a feeling only
locals will get to see them.

Still waiting for the English version of the scenario making kit!?!?!

Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
It should be out soon... Next week maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Lampinen
Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
It would also be awesome to see Wil and friends play some small custom scenario on next Tabletop season, just a dream of course...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.