Popular Tags: [View All]
Melvin Smiley
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

I bought City of Horror used. All the colored bases (5x green, red, orange, yellow, blue and purple) for the game were missing.

Do anybody has some spare parts?
Or know a good source for good replacement pieces?

Thanks in advance. Melv

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Barton
Canada
Dryden
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out The Game Crafter
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/parts#category=Stands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melvin Smiley wrote:
Hello,

I bought City of Horror used. All the colored bases (5x green, red, orange, yellow, blue and purple) for the game were missing.

Thanks in advance. Melv
No luck getting replacements from the publisher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melvin Smiley
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
marcss wrote:
Melvin Smiley wrote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance. Melv
No luck getting replacements from the publisher?

On last Friday I wrote the publisher a note (through the Asmodee webside) but didn't get a reply, yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melvin Smiley
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Melvin Smiley wrote:

On last Friday I wrote the publisher a note (through the Asmodee webside) but didn't get a reply, yet.

So just to keep you guys up to date.

On Sunday I wrote another question towards the Repos Production Customer Service (including my adress and the Reference Number of my Game which is printed on the back) and received an answer 5 days later (Thursday 11/5).
They told me that my massage was forwarded to their customer service in germany.

On monday 4 days later I got an email from the german Asmodee Customer Service. (I think they responded to my first mail not to the forwarded message from the Repos guys).
He appologized for the long wait due to the aftermath of the Essen convention and said that if I send a prepaid self-adressed envelope to the Customer Service they'll send me the missing pieces. I did it that day and today (so 5 days later) my coloured stands appeared in my post box.

Just wanted to tell you guys this story of a great customer service. There are so many terrible stories about customer service personal, so it's great to see the opposite of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never had to pay postage on replacements. That kind of stinks. Glad you got your replacements though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.