Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 4.0 rules that came with the Beta Download. I thought I had a version 4.3 on my Ipad. However, I have not been able to download the rules from the main flying pig games website. I thought there is a later version of rules. Is there somewhere else I can download the rules from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mark mentioned in the comments section of the kickstarter page a couple weeks ago that they were in the process of updating the rules. Now that the files have been sent to the printer maybe "living rules" will be posted. BTW I'm really enjoying your playthrough on youtube. It makes me eager to get the physical thing into my hands!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darcone wrote:
It makes me eager to get the physical thing into my hands!

I stand exactly like you m8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darcone wrote:
Mark mentioned in the comments section of the kickstarter page a couple weeks ago that they were in the process of updating the rules. Now that the files have been sent to the printer maybe "living rules" will be posted. BTW I'm really enjoying your playthrough on youtube. It makes me eager to get the physical thing into my hands!

Thank you for letting me know about the rulebook update. I think what I have is enough to get the game playing well. Thank you for watching the playthrough. Turn 2 should be posted now if you want to sit through the whole thing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Pacitto
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Eddy,

They have OST rules version 5.25 up. Upper right corner under "Living Rules"

http://www.flyingpiggames.com/old-school-tactical.html

Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.