Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kyle smith
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email from CardHaus Games that my order has been shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so many good games have come out this month! (I have this one on pre-order as well but it's getting held up by orleans! cry)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping that my copy will ship from Cardhaus tomorrow, when Castles of Mad King Ludwig: Secrets is due to be released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
I preordered from Coolstuffinc, and they have not yet shipped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Grimley
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also wondering why the delay at coolstuff....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lowe
United States
Gray
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coolstuff as well....=(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monly wrote:
I preordered from Coolstuffinc, and they have not yet shipped

Same here cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Coyle
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's especially weird since CoolStuff and Grey Fox are in the same location. And Cool Stuff hasn't updated the date either, so the delay really is a mystery to me.

I was hoping to do in-store pickup after work today soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Zoglmann
United States
Newnan
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend got his copy from MM today and Coolstuffinc still doesn't have it...very frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I love csi but they are really bad sometimes filling an order on a game everyone else seems to have! It doesnt happen often but enough to notice.

I say call them or email, they have great customer service. I am waiting for it from my FLGS and they dont have any word on when its coming.....which is also frustrating!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
Got this reply back from Coolstuffinc:

Thanks for ordering with us. I have been told there was a shipping issue that caused our stock of this to be delayed. As this is the case will not be able to have this shipped till we have it in stock. I apologize for any confusion and/or inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future orders you may place.

I am really pissed, CSI sucks in the shipping department. That's why I always order from Thewarstore of from Amazon always, but neither had this game to buy. I wanna punch a wall right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Wilson
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monly wrote:
I wanna punch a wall right now.

I hear ya, Ramon!!! I preordered CoM through CoolStuffInc, too. And likewise, have recently envisioned myself laying waste to certain structural partitions within my humble domicile.
Yet I urge you, my friend, to NOT try and purge yourself of these violent instincts. Nay. I urge you, rather, to embrace these visceral emotions. They may just yet prove invaluably useful. Surely you have heard the drums? The squalling war-cries? These vile trolls continue to march ever closer and in growing numbers toward our homeland. They think us weakened by the recent loss of our wise and aged leader. They wish to threaten our sacred hunting grounds, our peace, our families, our very existence! I beseech you to be patient, noble warrior. The day of their demise WILL come.................. and soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Helgeson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I chose CSI because Grey Fox is with them. It is very odd that other companies received the game before they did. Well....I hope it gets here before next Thursday 11/5. I'm heading up to Gamehole Con and was really hoping to show this game around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Seems a lot of people are frustrated with this. I didnt go with CSI only because in the past some bigger games they seem to get in a bit later then other places. But it seems even the local game stores here dont have it either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Zoglmann
United States
Newnan
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like CSI listed their stock for the day and again no CoM! This is getting really frustrating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
What I hate about CSI is that even if they has stuff in stock, they take a couple of days to ship your order. When you order from Thewarstore, they ship that same say, or the next, no later than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Pjontek
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped today from Coolstuff, it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow, because luckily I live close to Orlando arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
My local game stores getting them in tomorrow too, so maybe some of you will also!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Coyle
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up mine from Cool Stuff last night, so I'm really glad they got them before the weekend! The guy I talked to at the shop seemed just as baffled as all of us that they came a couple days later to them than elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kyle smith
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the package has arrived! woot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.