Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the last few months I've been working with a laser cutter making all sorts of custom game bits and dice. When the JVMF auction was announced, I decided to make up a few ornaments and put them up in the auction. Then I thought that it wouldn't be too much work to make a whole bunch, but I didn't want to make a whole pile of listings in the auction itself. So this seemed like the best solution. I've got enough material to make about 30 sets of these meeple themed ornaments. They measure ~3" high by ~2.5" wide. I'm asking $12 for a set, of which $4 goes to the JVMF. So, for $12 plus shipping a set can be yours. Let me know if you're interested.

Edit to add shipping info:
I generally ship in a small priority flat rate box for $6 in the US. I can ship cheaper, but it will take longer as I can only make it to the post office on the weekend. As for international, I haven't mailed anything international in a while, so I can't be sure on price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Battista
United States
Caldwell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara McNeely
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
"Songe d'Automne"
mb
I would also be interested, these are really cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please let me know how I can go about buying a set!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, good to see there's some interest. If you PM me your email I can send you PayPal requests after you decide what shipping you want.

In the US it'd be $18 total with priority shipping, a bit cheaper without, but it might longer for me to get them sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the first batch of ornaments made up. Most of them are spoken for, but a few are up for grabs, and I still have material to make more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seven sets of snowflakes were sold, so I just sent off the donation of $28 to the JVMF. Thanks to everyone that bought a set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cathro
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem! These look great on my tree (yes it is still up)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.