2 Posts

Risk: Godstorm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Am not sure of how to play it...... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jossue Garcia
Honduras
flag msg tools
hey guys my name is jossue am from honduras, and its been a while am been playing risk with my brother and a cousin, we just bought the godstorm version and we have certain rules while playing risk but the general rules or the gameolay we strictly applied. Am not sure of certain rules of attacking like the one with 3 or 4 gods while are attakcing its not quiet clear of how using them cause its saids that only 1 god can use its powers but they can complement each others, and about the cards they dont especified when to use it most of them they just said use in your turn, so in what moment you use them??? please if anyone still play it or has play it can contact me so we can exchange some ideas or experiences.... i will aprecciate it!!!!!ppD)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

Kmaron87 wrote:
Am not sure of certain rules of attacking like the one with 3 or 4 gods while are attakcing its not quiet clear of how using them cause its saids that only 1 god can use its powers but they can complement each others

Suppose you're invading one of my spaces, and the space you're attacking from has your god of the sky, god of war, and god of magic; and my space has my god of magic and my god of war. Since you're the attacker, you choose one of your gods to fight, and then I choose one of mine; suppose we both choose our gods of magic. (In this case, I think you won't get an extra die for your sky god, because he's not the god you chose for this godswar, but you will get to draw a Magic card if you roll three of the same number because your god of magic is on the board, and you will win ties because your god of war is in your attacking force--I think that's what the rules mean by "the powers of all the gods in each force apply.")

Suppose I win the godswar between the two gods of magic; your god of magic is banished, but we both still have gods in the fight, so we fight another godswar. (Even if I have my god of the sky on the board, I don't get to draw a Sky card, because I'm not the attacker.) For this second godswar, suppose you choose your god of the sky, and I choose my god of magic again; this time, you will roll four dice to my three, and you'll still win ties (because your god of war is in your attacking force).

Suppose you win this godswar; my god of magic is banished, but we both still have gods in the fight, so we fight another godswar. Suppose you choose your god of the sky again, and I choose my god of war (the only god I have remaining in the space); again, you'll roll four dice to my three. (Remember in all these godswars, we're also adding the number of armies we have in our spaces.)

Suppose you win this godswar too; now only one side has gods, so there are no more godswars in this battle, and we move on to the normal Risk battle between our armies.

Kmaron87 wrote:
and about the cards they dont especified when to use it most of them they just said use in your turn, so in what moment you use them???

It depends on the kind of card:
- War and Death cards are played on your turn during the "Play Miracle Cards" step (as long as you have the corresponding god in play).
- Magic cards are played immediately when you draw them, and the text on the card should say when its effect happens (e.g. "draw a War card at the start of each of your turns").
- Sky cards say when they're played (most of them are "play when attacked").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.