Jonathan Franklin
United States
flag msg tools
We will be meeting this Thursday (1/18/07) from 6pm on in the Discovery Room in the Grand Hyatt in Downtown Seattle.

Food - Lots of restaurants in the area. If smaller groups want to coordinate a pizza, fine. As there is no cost for the room, this will keep the evening free for those who have eaten.

Games: Please PM me with games you want to play, but cannot bring. I will organize the list, bring all those I can and post the rest for others to bring.

Rummage Sale - If you want to sell/trade books, CDs, DVDs or games, bring them.

End Time - We have the room from 6 to 9 on Thursday the 18th, but there is no one scheduled after us. The room is reserved as late as is possible. I really doubt we will be removed. The only thing is to ask the cleaning staff to come back later (and be polite/not too loud), so they don't 'ask us to leave'.

I cannot seem to send e-mail to multiple Geekmailboxes, so please send me a 'real' address if you want e-mail updates. Otherwise watch this thread.

Sorry, no swag yet for this event.

Anything else? Let me know.

Thanks. - Jonathan
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.