Popular Tags: [View All]
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the current RPGNow entry for the revised edition of MDRG, there is now a points build system. However, I do not see this mentioned anywhere else, even the Ganesha Game site. Can someone who owns MDRG Revised edition please confirm or deny?

I have the first edition and wondered if I should upgrade.

Thank you.

[EDIT]

MDRG does have a point build system, so hooray for Ganesha for listening to their customers! I did not see that until I read the page a few times.
[/EDIT]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
"Today is the yesterday you won't be able to remember tomorrow" -Pinkwater
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly don't know, but if you can show Andrea a receipt, my guess is that he'll probably send you the current version for free. No guarantees, mind you, but it's worth asking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you. I know I purchased MDRG through the Ganesha (old???) website, but I do not have a receipt from 2009 and the current website does not recognize any of my email addresses. I appear to be forced to re-purchase...

sos1 wrote:
I honestly don't know, but if you can show Andrea a receipt, my guess is that he'll probably send you the current version for free. No guarantees, mind you, but it's worth asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Billups
msg tools
mbmbmb
In answer to your question, yes it does have the point system and there is an army builder on their website -

I opened my copy up to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
TeknoMerk wrote:

Thank you. I know I purchased MDRG through the Ganesha (old???) website, but I do not have a receipt from 2009 and the current website does not recognize any of my email addresses. I appear to be forced to re-purchase...

sos1 wrote:

Just send them an email telling them the email address you used back when you purchased it. The new store doesn't recognize any old purchase, but the do still have records of them and honor them for updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.