Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Richard
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Howdy all. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be releasing a small print and play card game on Halloween day, called "Operation GHOSTS"

Take on the role of an elite black ops unit on haunted grounds. Spirits will use the soldiers own dark side's against them driving them towards madness and sometimes far worse.

Sure, you're still waiting on the expansion but I figured you may enjoy a little something while you wait. Keep an eye out, I'll be posting a link right here.

- Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Awesome !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds so COOL !!! Thanks !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Richard
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Now that the clock has struck twelve you shall all know true fear. It's not the creatures that bump in the night but the ones that live in your own heart.

The things you regret, the mistakes you've made, the people you've hurt. These are the greatest weapons the spiritual world can use to gain control over your life.

Do you have what it takes to keep your squad alive for three days in these haunted lands?

[geekurl=http://www.mcteddygames.com/#!ghosts/dvkfl] http://www.mcteddygames.com/#!ghosts/dvkfl
Get it here![/geekurl]
Thanks again for all your support. You guys mean the world to me and I hope you enjoy this little Halloween gift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
That´s a treat !!! Thanks a lot... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.