Subject: 10/28 Only! - 10% off everything (excluding preorders) at MM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Heilman
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
10% off everything excluding preorders at Miniature Market today!

Promo Code: TREAT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
INB4 the crash
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
So slow... can't load my wishlist...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fool me once...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...seems quite responsive to me so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually had no problems/delays making my order. Of course I already knew what I wanted since I knew the sale was coming. But I did browse through all 15 pages of clearance items to make sure there was nothing else I wanted.
I told myself I wouldn't buy Pandemic Legacy until I found it on sale, 10% off was enough for me .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For the moves
Trinidad and Tobago
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Meh, 10% doesn't feel like much of a deal to me. Just checked a few items I've had in my cart and that's only a few dollars in savings, before shipping.

Keeping my fingers crossed for better deals before year's end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For_the_moves wrote:
Meh, 10% doesn't feel like much of a deal to me. Just checked a few items I've had in my cart and that's only a few dollars in savings, before shipping.

I'm comparing to Cardhaus regular prices and that's exactly what I thought. Just a few cents or a dollar cheaper on most things. I couldn't find any definite deal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For_the_moves wrote:

Same, since I am getting maybe $40 worth of items the deals nets me a savings of only $4, not even enough to make shipping "free"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ekabutr Sirisuphang
msg tools
Mine said Coupon code is invalid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Coupon code "TREAT" is not valid.

Hmm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you say "TRICK"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
ragrave wrote:

damiangerous wrote:

You have to be logged in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It's best to think of this sale as getting free shipping at $60 rather than $100.

Meanwhile, I got War of the Ring (Second Edition), Trains: Rising Sun, and Valley of the Kings: Afterlife for $90 total.

Feeling pretty good even though I've been buying too many games, lately. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
J Young wrote:
ragrave wrote:

damiangerous wrote:

You have to be logged in.

Thanks, that was it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cromatoast wrote:
It's best to think of this sale as getting free shipping at $60 rather than $100.

I have pre-orders pending both with MM and CH, so while I understand where you're coming from, it doesn't really apply to me. I'm not complaining that there is a sale, I just wanted it to be better so I could join in. My wallet is happy, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leo_rockway wrote:
I'm comparing to Cardhaus regular prices and that's exactly what I thought. Just a few cents or a dollar cheaper on most things. I couldn't find any definite deal...

It depends on the product, and MM had some things CH was out of stock on.

Also, though I didn't try this, seems like you might even get additional 10% off Mayfair titles (which could make a difference). Plus you don't need to get to $125 for free shipping (and even if you can't get to $99, less than $6 for shipping seems reasonable).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I needed to order a bunch of Mayday Premium Chimera sleeves (I know I will regret it, but they are the only easy to find ones that fit Summoner Wars)and MM was already the cheapest. Now with 10% off even better and it makes Fury of Dracula reasonable so I threw that in to hit $100
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just keep in mind that Miniature Market uses the abysmally slow (and often extremely poor service) Fedex SmartPost for most of their shipping now, so if you've had headaches there, you might want to stay away.

For me, it's worth the extra 3-5 bucks it would cost me to get the same items at Cardhaus and not deal with the bottom-of-the-barrel shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:
Just keep in mind that Miniature Market uses the abysmally slow (and often extremely poor service) Fedex SmartPost for most of their shipping now, so if you've had headaches there, you might want to stay away.

For me, it's worth the extra 3-5 bucks it would cost me to get the same items at Cardhaus and not deal with the bottom-of-the-barrel shipping.

Huh? smartpost is AWESOME shipping. What's better than getting mail first thing in the morning with a box full of games? (super cheap cost at that!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:

Call me crazy, but I'd rather save 3-5 bucks and wait a few extra days for my games whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alandric wrote:
eviljelloman wrote:

Huh? smartpost is AWESOME shipping. What's better than getting mail first thing in the morning with a box full of games? (super cheap cost at that!)

Except when your package never shows up, and you get to deal with Fedex telling you it's the USPS's fault, and USPS telling you it's Fedex's fault. I absolutely abhor hand-off shipping because it's the worst of both worlds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
The good news is that the web site appears to be fixed. That's very good news heading into the sale season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saba Saba
United States
Cliffside Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't exactly call this a Hot Deal. I think I will hold off on some things from my wish list, mainly LOTR:LCG expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
must...hold..off..until..black...friday.. or atleast until free shipping is offered for any order amount. only planned on spending around $30 so paying for shipping negates any 10% discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.