235 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF #117 - Dark Room - Round 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Lantern
msg tools
A whoosh of air, and a mass of bodies suddenly press together, exiting the room. Some by choice, others against their will.

But you remained behind.

In the dark...

ROUND 3 RULES:
(1) Everyone starts with the blind condition. This means you may private reveal to others and may give and accept offers to co-reveal. You may also give and receive whispers from other players, BUT you may never view another player's co-reveal message or private reveal message.
(2) Because everyone is affected by the darkness, no one may public reveal UNLESS THEY ARE HOLDING A FLASHLIGHT.
(3) At the end of the round, the room leader will choose 3 hostages to send to the Torture Room.

The current room leader is
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Wolfman21
...who is also holding the lockbox from the previous room (JACK is scratched on the lockbox).

FLASHLIGHT RULES
(4) Anyone holding a flashlight does NOT have the blind condition. He/she may view any new color reveal, private reveal, and co-reveal messages (NOT the ones from the pre-game, though).
(5) All players may view private reveal, color reveal, card share, and color share messages from people holding a flashlight.
(6) The flashlights may be freely passed from one person to another. They must be offered in bold, and the recipient must accept the flashlight in bold.

If you do not have a flashlight and/or are not revealing to someone with a flashlight, you still have the blind condition.

TRICK OR TREAT.

Players starting in the Dark Room - Round 3 (players starting with flashlights are highlighted in yellow):

StickyFingers13
TurkishMassageOwl
WolfMan21
TwilightSparkle17
OddlyRaven
RainbowBrite08
RonnietheBear
CobraCommander37
SoftcastleMcCormick
SuperGrover06

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Lantern
msg tools
YOU MAY POST.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twilight Sparkle

2R1B
msg tools
I don't want a flash light. Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
Ew, I hate the color of this flashlight.

[vote SoftcastleMcCormick]

My card is blue. Are there any other blues here?
Everyone who came with me has red cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twilight Sparkle

2R1B
msg tools
CobraCommander37 wrote:
Ew, I hate the color of this flashlight.

[vote SoftcastleMcCormick]

My card is blue. Are there any other blues here?
Everyone who came with me has red cards

EVERYONE?

That's a lot of reds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
TwilightSparkle17 wrote:
I don't want a flash light. Thank you very much.

naturally I assume you did not exit through the fiery door after round one.

You are welcome to have my flashlight if you private reveal to me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
*I shine my flashlight around looking for any exits to the room*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Navidson
United States
Jamestown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Jack is so wise and benevolent! He constructed a fantastic house with a riddle about mesmerizing pumpkins. They hypnotize, they make you savvy, they curse you, they take away your identity... and they make you lie!

And I am so grateful to be able to tell you that all the conditions you received from pumpkins at the start of round 2 have been cured!

Okay Jack, I told them, just like you wanted me to...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
Friends, it looks as though this room fared better than we did in Jack's riddle last round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
NavidsonRecord wrote:
Jack is so wise and benevolent! He constructed a fantastic house with a riddle about mesmerizing pumpkins. They hypnotize, they make you savvy, they curse you, they take away your identity... and they make you lie!

And I am so grateful to be able to tell you that all the conditions you received from pumpkins at the start of round 2 have been cured!

Okay Jack, I told them, just like you wanted me to...

Oh thank god.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
[whisper the flashlight gang (RonnietheBear, SoftcastleMcCormick, SuperGrover06)]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
I hate you fiery pumpkin. I hate you with a burning vengeance like the fiery pumpkin that you are. And that is no lie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Softcastle McCormick
England
flag msg tools
Yay! Who gets treats, Jack!?
I think Cobra deserves one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Softcastle McCormick
England
flag msg tools
I won't be around much tonight, so I may give someone else my flashlight.
Who is interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
Hi other people. I have a flashlight. Would anyone like to show me their color? I will be happy to sign this light on your card for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
SoftcastleMcCormick wrote:
I won't be around much tonight, so I may give someone else my flashlight.
Who is interested?

I'll take it, then I'll have two. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
Yay! Who gets treats, Jack!?
I think Cobra deserves one.

aw thanks

It looks like all four of us got treats, and no one from the sitting room last round

I think Rainbow might be a good candidate?

Rainbow, I'm interested in what you told our friendly cat at the end of last round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
What part of the lockbox code has been worked out over here? I have some info on that that I might be willing to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
Whisper Cobra Commander, Ronnie The Bear, Softcastle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Grover
msg tools
[vote softcastle mccormick]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Softcastle McCormick
England
flag msg tools
Could multiple people that have been here vouch for people that are confirmed non-Breath and Soul Stealers? I'd be happy to show someone my color given assurances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sticky Fingers

2R1B
msg tools
Could multiple people that have been here vouch for people that are confirmed non-Breath and Soul Stealers? I'd be happy to show someone my color given assurances.

Ehehehehehe, the snapey one seeks safety. Haven't you learned there's no assurance to be had in Jack's house.

But you can show me your color anyway. I probably won't hurt you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
StickyFingers13 wrote:

Ehehehehehe, the snapey one seeks safety. Haven't you learned there's no assurance to be had in Jack's house.

But you can show me your color anyway. I probably won't hurt you.

Bold words coming from someone who's blind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twilight Sparkle

2R1B
msg tools

Since ZombieCheerleader disappeared after Round 1 (where they public revealed), I think the Soul Stealer started here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobra Commander

2R1B
msg tools
TwilightSparkle17 wrote:

Since ZombieCheerleader disappeared after Round 1 (where they public revealed), I think the Soul Stealer started here.

They didn't come to the Carving Room. So if they disappeared here, they probably died.

Also, did anyone switch masks in this room? i.e., who is now the former CobraCommander?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.