Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my mostly unpunched Squad Leader in today (yay for ebay) and I must say, the counters are fine, but the printing is abit off. Is this normal? Its nothing devastating, its just slightly annoying that everything is printed off to the right a bit.

But my question is concerning something extra (as far as I can tell) that was included in the box. Its a map sheet version of one of my mapboards, just the sheet part. Its cool, but its not in the inventory, and I was just wondering why it was included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall from ancient memory, Avalon Hill included a corrected mapsheet for one of the maps. The map in question was mis-aligned with the rest of the boards.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I'll check that out then. Might just paste it on there if thats the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Easton
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weapon wrote:
I just got my mostly unpunched Squad Leader in today (yay for ebay) and I must say, the counters are fine, but the printing is abit off. Is this normal? Its nothing devastating, its just slightly annoying that everything is printed off to the right a bit.

It was not uncommon, as was having the cardstock upside-down when printing. I had both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, thats odd!

I just checked, and it seems my original map lines up fine with the rest, so I just have a backup map! I better keep it around just in case. THanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.