United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find it hard to believe it's been this long since I properly posted about Theme Park but I can tell you that the progress has been good. I wish I was coming to BGG.con this year because I'd absolutely playtest it with attendees. But, alas, I'm in the process of changing jobs and it's just too soon to travel. But, for now, a brief update...with some good news for listeners to the podcast, too.

http://boardgamebabylon.com/2015/10/29/whats-up-with-boardga...

Cheers...ERB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer! I'd have liked to playtest it at BGG Con! Oh well, I continue to follow this forum and hopefully we'll hear more good news in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Schneider
Germany
Stockstadt
flag msg tools
badge
Thats really great. Well, not the BGG.con part of it but that the progress has been good and you're already playtesting. I've been following this game for a while now (well, following... I looked it up whenever I remembered it whistle), but I'd still love to play this finally

Love the theme and really looking forward to eventually playing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any new news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.