A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Was the exclusive expansion book box supposed to be shipped with the expansions inside or is the exclusive expansion box arriving together with the base game? I'm missing the base game, exclusive expansion book box, and the Tyrants of Halphi 3d doors and furniture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you been reading any of the Kickstarter updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
I've read the updates. They stated about carton A and carton B, and that expansions might be received before base game. Perhaps I missed a critical update that answers my question?

I could not find the answer to my question. If you kindly know the answer please link it as I've done my research and could not find an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools

>>This update<< is the most important one. And the most important point is under 5)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, one of the packers didnt get the memo and sent off lots of carton A with three expansions, so no hardback, no bookbox. Give Mantic a shout, you should be getting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Tyr13 wrote:
Basically, one of the packers didnt get the memo and sent off lots of carton A with three expansions, so no hardback, no bookbox. Give Mantic a shout, you should be getting them.

But not before 7th December. They will ignore all missing items reports till this date. As they said in the link to the update I posted earlier.

You don't want rotten you report for over a month in their inbox, it would be very likely that they get overlooked later, when they start to solve missing item reports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, the december date is for missing packages. Ie, youre getting multiple packages (for instance if youre in the US), and one of them hasnt arrived yet. Similarly, if nothing has arrived, youre supposed to wait til that point. Makes a lot more sense, since packages might be stuck in the mail or something. I dont see the point in waiting for stuff thats obviously missing or damaged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Obiously missing stuff, same issue, they asked for reports after this date.

It is even possible that they know this issue and fix it without asking. See last update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foxstar74 wrote:
I've read the updates. They stated about carton A and carton B, and that expansions might be received before base game.
I dunno where you are so that's going to affect when what gets sent. I dunno what you ordered so that's gonna affect things too. Was your box explicitly marked as Carton A or B? If you ordered the base game (I can't figure out why anyone wouldn't) *AND* all three expansions then you should be getting Carton B, with the book and all. Yeah, there was some oopsie about the $200+book not being sent:
Quote:
Due to an error in our database, backers who pledged over $200 and did not qualify for Carton B did not have their Hardback Adventurer's Companion upgrade added to their picking list, and instead received a softback copy of the book.
but I don't think that's your situation?

Right now I think you might be stuck waiting until Dec.7 to see if anything else arrives. However, if all you got was a cardboard box with the three expansions dumped inside it that does sound like a mistake on someone's part (did you order two of each expansion and these are *just* the second copies?) so maybe a letter now wouldn't go amiss? It might but at least you'd be one of the first people they deal with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Thanks for the replies. I ordered the three add-ons expansions, a few other addons, and base game. As I stated before, I'm missing the tyrant 3d furniture and the exclusive expansion box.

It seems I'll have to await until my base game arrives then check the contents there when that happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foxstar74 wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I ordered the three add-ons expansions, a few other addons, and base game.
If you got the expansions AND the base game then you should really be getting Carton B, plus another box(?) with the other addons. Maybe somehow they got confused? What does the packing slip say is supposed to be in your current box? Does it say anything about what's still to come? I haven't gotten anything and it's supposed to come all the way from the UK so I have NO idea when/what I'll be getting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Post your pledge manager receipt (removing identifying stuff) and we can compare to make sure there is no mess up there. Sounds like you get a partial shipment of extras and are supposed to be getting a Carton A in the near future while you expect the carton B. If a Carton A does not show up in a few days I would definitely contact Mantic ahead of the December 7th date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thompson

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EverywhereGames wrote:
Have you been reading any of the Kickstarter updates?

In his/her defense Mantic has changed so much about this KS after the fact I can't blame them for being confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.