Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have already picked up the game are there any problems with grammar typos or misprinted cards in the base game. There are problems apparently with the event cards in the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes there are some minor errors.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1459770/event-card-misprint...

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20649448#20649448
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are in the expansion though aren't they?
Are there any mistakes or misprints in the 2nd edition of the base game?
Also you stated that "I can offer some grammatical errors and misspelled words... " What are the details of those errors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quote:
Blade of the Doompocalypse, Quicksword, Lay on hands. Could be more cards, but i can't remember.

I mixed all cards together. Therefore i can't say if there are any misprints in the second edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There really is no excuse for grammar typos in a second edition if they were already spotted in the first. If this is the case, it would show that the company had no interest in fixing any of the existing mistakes. I seriously hope this this is not the case as this sort of behavior is guaranteed to doom any future investors with any knowledge of prior practices.

I am guessing that they must be new mistakes as they did print a a bunch a bunch of replacement cards.

Either way I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt until I am convinced differently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While running over the 2nd Edition rulebook yesterday and slightly comparing it with the 1st Edition I noticed a few picture glitches, white boxes around some symbols on some cards, see here. Some of them were in the 1st Edition Rulebook, some are new, but I don't know if those were mentioned before.

All other errors I noticed are minor for me and somewhat expected for polish/czech companies in my opinion, like a missing 'the' or 'a'. I think there was only one paragraph I had to read twice to understand what it means, because of a strange syntax. But I didn't compare 1st and 2nd Edition carefully enough to say if those typos were already in the 1st Edition, also I don't know if those errors were known before. I hope not, because it should have been quite easy to fix them, if they were known.

Maybe we should start a list of errors for the 2nd edition base game and the expansion in case another kickstarter might happen, so that it's easier for Tom to fix all issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitarja wrote:
While running over the 2nd Edition rulebook yesterday and slightly comparing it with the 1st Edition I noticed a few picture glitches, white boxes around some symbols on some cards, see here. Some of them were in the 1st Edition Rulebook, some are new, but I don't know if those were mentioned before.

All other errors I noticed are minor for me and somewhat expected for polish/czech companies in my opinion, like a missing 'the' or 'a'. I think there was only one paragraph I had to read twice to understand what it means, because of a strange syntax. But I didn't compare 1st and 2nd Edition carefully enough to say if those typos were already in the 1st Edition, also I don't know if those errors were known before. I hope not, because it should have been quite easy to fix them, if they were known.

Maybe we should start a list of errors for the 2nd edition base game and the expansion in case another kickstarter might happen, so that it's easier for Tom to fix all issues.

All this should have been done before everything went to print. Having said that, better to address it now than never.

As there is no sense in crying over spilled milk, I hope the community can and will get behind the effort to find all the mistakes that need to be fixed so that future editions are mistake free.

I am hoping that a correction comes along sooner rather than later. More content would be awesome as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.