Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Hayton
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played our first game of this last night and a couple of things came up about the turn order.

1. If you are the last player in a turn and you take the change turn order action you gain a Franc and can then immediately take another turn. Is this correct? It has the side effect in that it effectively lets you take the same action twice, for example, if I had taken build a factory on one turn then on the next turn (assuming I'm last in turn order) I take the change turn order action and can then immediately build another factory.

2. At the end of the game if two players have the same number of citizens in a province does that province go to the person who is first in the turn order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GothMark wrote:
Played our first game of this last night and a couple of things came up about the turn order.

1. If you are the last player in a turn and you take the change turn order action you gain a Franc and can then immediately take another turn. Is this correct? It has the side effect in that it effectively lets you take the same action twice, for example, if I had taken build a factory on one turn then on the next turn (assuming I'm last in turn order) I take the change turn order action and can then immediately build another factory.

Yes correct.
No wrong.
I mean you can play two times, but you cannot do the same action (at least you don't use two different actions like build factory and queen actions).

GothMark wrote:

2. At the end of the game if two players have the same number of citizens in a province does that province go to the person who is first in the turn order?

No. You have to count only provinces with a mayority: player with most, takes 9 VP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hayton
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

micheleq wrote:

No wrong.
I mean you can play two times, but you cannot do the same action (at least you don't use two different actions like build factory and queen actions).

To clarify what I meant, assuming I am the last player
On turn 1 I take the build factory action
On turn 2 I take the change turn order action moving myself to first player
on turn 3 I can take the build factory action again before anyone else has a chance to take it.

I'm sure what you've said means this is legal so thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.