Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We've done it!

A massive thank you and well done to everyone.

Now the hard work starts!

Update next week on production progress

Best wishes

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm just glad I was able to contribute a small amount to help "float the boat".
Thanks for bringing us the expansion to a fine game, Will!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done, Will and thank you very much for arranging some great stretch awards for us all.

I know I'm just greedy but I think I speak for everyone when I ask, when do you plan to launch the French? If you could manage two expansions each year that would be just excellent. laugh This is such a good game I want to see is develop to its full potential as quickly as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
I know I'm just greedy but I think I speak for everyone when I ask, when do you plan to launch the French?

I'm with Dave on this. Can't wait for those Germans attacking at Verdun scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pain
United Kingdom
Blandford
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very stressed - I dropped several hints to my missus about this expansion being a good idea for a future present but she is proving to be too good a poker player - I have no idea whether I'm in for this or not!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy Pain wrote:
I'm very stressed - I dropped several hints to my missus about this expansion being a good idea for a future present but she is proving to be too good a poker player - I have no idea whether I'm in for this or not!

Never mind, Andy. We'll all let you know how good it is in December

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle E
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surveys are out, just returned mine for the Tank expansion + Whippets + extra tank models. Now the wait begins. Its awesome that PSC has such quick turn around times on their KS campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Van den Bosch
Belgium
'S Gravenwezel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Will,

Any chance we will be able to add the compartmentalised storage box as well to our Kickstarter pledge through the PSC website ?

Kind regards,

Glenn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
glennvdb wrote:
Dear Will,

Any chance we will be able to add the compartmentalised storage box as well to our Kickstarter pledge through the PSC website ?

Kind regards,

Glenn
Great idea! I agree
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So first I completely missed the original Kickstarter and the game still isn't widely available and now an expansion Kickstarter has come and gone without seeing anything about that either??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
substandardtim wrote:
So first I completely missed the original Kickstarter and the game still isn't widely available and now an expansion Kickstarter has come and gone without seeing anything about that either??

Sorry about your bad luck meeple NSW online retailer has the basic game available. I'm sure they'll have the expansion eventually as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a Geek Page for this expansion? Would like to add it to my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.