2 Posts

Bushido» Forums » General

Subject: New to Bushido rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
maj n. jeb
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to say 'I play board games, not miniatures games.' That changed when I was introduced to Pulp City. After playing that, I became curious about other miniatures games, and if there were any that had themes that I liked. That's when I stumbled across Bushido.

After looking through the store on the Bushido site, I narrowed down my choice of what to start with. I bought the book, the Ryu starter, and the Ito starter. I'm currently reading through the rules and some questions have come up.

-Is there a summary sheet for all the states, traits, and abilities that are in the rule book? A cheat sheet of sorts?

-For the tokens, I saw that there is a sheet in the back of the rulebook with pictures of the tokens, but no actual tokens. How do players deal with this?

-How is the current state of the game? I'm in the US, so I know it might be difficult to find players, but I'm more curious about whether or not the game is thriving or sono to be dying. I'd hope it's not the latter... I'd like to see more clans get minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Parker
England
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Maj
I only use the rulebook to look up the traits etc as you do pick a lot of it up quite quickly if you play regularly but im sure if you went on the Bushido Web page forum someone out there would have done this they are a really cool helpful and friendly community so they will help you if they can.
For the tokens I first printed them out of the rulebook then stuck them onto card but after that had them made onto plastic if you look through the pictures in the bushido game on bgg you can see them.
I think the game is doing fairly well it is quite bespoke not a massive following but certainly doing well they have just released a board game called Rise of the Kage check it out.
I have The Ito The Wave The Temple The SIlvermoon and The Cult of Yuri my favourite faction is the Ito they are bringing out more factions I think next year so should be cool
Take Care all the best Gazza
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.