Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I recently aquired a copy of the old AOE III version of this game. I'm not 100% sure if this okay to request, but is there anyway to get PnP versions of just the new player mats with the updated National Advantages? If not I guess I can try to modify some of the existing player mats available in the AOE III file section, but figured I'd ask. I'd also be interested in buying a set of player mats, but from what I can tell these aren't available separately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the bonus player boards can be purchased separately from Eagle Gryphon Games. For example:

http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EAO...

You can get the Ottoman Empire, Denmark and Prussia boards that way. If you want, you could just mock up three of the other powers on the back side of those boards, since they're double sided.

There's also an "upgrade pack" to turn a first edition game into a second edition game without duplicating the reused components you already have (plastic figures, boats, etc). It's not cheap, but it's an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.