Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
It seems there is no word about this game since October, 2006 or so..nothing here, nothing at Columbia Games, nothing at Consimworld.

Is Jerry in good health? Is there a news blackout? Is something wrong?

Everyone be well!

-Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Ruf
Germany
Schönaich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry Taylor occasionally posts on the Crusader Rex and Hammer of the Scots forums (both here and on the CG site), so I think he is doing fine. There is probably just nothing new to report. Last thing I read was that he is into playtesting and refining the map right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Webster
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duglis wrote:
Hi,
It seems there is no word about this game since October, 2006 or so..nothing here, nothing at Columbia Games, nothing at Consimworld.

Is Jerry in good health? Is there a news blackout? Is something wrong?

Everyone be well!

-Doug

I was feeling the same way until I saw this http://www.blockgames.us/viewtopic.php?t=1491 and this http://www.blockgames.us/viewtopic.php?t=1662.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pre-order is up to 468. Maybe we'll hear more when it hits 500. I'm tempted to order a second one just to help the final push!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
The pre-order is up to 468. .... I'm tempted to order a second one just to help the final push!

The GamePlan system is now a voting system, not pre-orders. It is a survey to see what games the buying public likes the most and will influence the publication schedule. An affirmative vote is no obligation to purchase at all.

As Columbia states on their site:
Quote:
You can only vote once for each item. If you have an existing vote in place, voting again will override your previous vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The GamePlan system is now a voting system, not pre-orders. It is a survey to see what games the buying public likes the most and will influence the publication schedule. An affirmative vote is no obligation to purchase at all.

I'd forgotten about this change. I did receive an e-mail when it happened. When I first became aware of the game, I did pre-order it, though. I wonder if my pre-order will stand, once the game is produced? I suppose I'll find out if and when it happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, hey! Get off my branch!
mbmbmbmbmb
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
Quote:

I'd forgotten about this change. I did receive an e-mail when it happened. When I first became aware of the game, I did pre-order it, though. I wonder if my pre-order will stand, once the game is produced? I suppose I'll find out if and when it happens.

I emailed Columbia about this exact thing, as I had pre-ordered it too (I apparently missed the email outlining the change though).

They said that all existing pre-orders had been converted to votes. A separate opportunity to preorder will be given three months before a game is published, though you are not obligated to purchase.

But you better...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.