Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about devoured and question about the hound of tinderos(sp?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Wang
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Procurer of rare and exclusive titles.
badge
I'm blue daba dee daba die daba deeeeeee daba die
mbmbmbmbmb
Firstly, when your character is devoured, do you discard their clue tokens and money as well? The rules only mentioned discard all cards and keep all trophies, but it made no mention of clues and money tokens. I have a feeling that thematically, you would discard them as well but I'm not sure.

Secondly, when the only investigator in Arkham is at the hospital or asylum, and the movement for the hound is triggered, does the hound stay where it is or move to the nearest street to the investigator since it can't move onto the hospital or the asylum?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Straddllw wrote:
Firstly, when your character is devoured, do you discard their clue tokens and money as well? The rules only mentioned discard all cards and keep all trophies, but it made no mention of clues and money tokens. I have a feeling that thematically, you would discard them as well but I'm not sure.

Yes, discard your money and your clue tokens. Your new investigator will get money and clue tokens if its in his/her starting equipment.

Straddllw wrote:
Secondly, when the only investigator in Arkham is at the hospital or asylum, and the movement for the hound is triggered, does the hound stay where it is or move to the nearest street to the investigator since it can't move onto the hospital or the asylum?

The Hound stays in its current location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krawhitham B
New Zealand
Napier
Hawkes Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Only trophies are carried over to the new investigator. The rule book does not explicitly say this but it has been clarified.

2. The Hound would not move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.