Hide
3 Posts

BattleLore (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Advance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
toriano toriano
msg tools
In the Battlelore Comand you cant advance with the citadel guards for second time afther pursuing and attacking.

¿Is the same in the table game?¿you cant advance 2 times in row? or Im missing any thing?

In other words... if you destroy or rute the target unit with the extra attack ¿you may occupy the empty hex, advancing a second time?

Thanx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In the board game a Citadel Guard can advance after they pursue, if their extra attack forces their target to retreat or destroys it. Note that they can't pursue a 2nd time.

One of a few changes that just annoys the heck out of me and kept me from playing more of the app. Citadel Guards in the board game also have a choice when rolling Strikes between forcing a retreat or causing damage, while the app just gives them a greater chance of forcing retreats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
As a general rule, I would just not take anything the app does as an indication of what may or may not be a rule in the tabletop game. While there are some rules that are unchanged, there are a lot of rules that differ in subtle and not-so-subtle ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.