Subject: Dragon phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have a silly question about the dragon phase (I didn't find anything in the rule book).
So when you end up with 3 dragons dice, you have to face the dragon after having cleared the area from all others monsters. If you have 3 differents characters you beat the dragon.
Right but do you put this characters dice in the graveyard afterwards and start a new round (if you want) with 3 dices less?
And if you just have 3 character's dice to beat the dragon, can you continue deeper in the dungeon?

Thanks for your answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they go to the graveyard. Yes, you can continue further into the dungeon with what you have left if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RFTGJC wrote:

And if you just have 3 character's dice to beat the dragon, can you continue deeper in the dungeon?

If you use the last 3 character dice to beat the dragon and you have no white dice left, you could go back into the dungeon, but it wouldn't make sense to do so unless you have a town portal or treasures that act as heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alienux wrote:
If you use the last 3 character dice to beat the dragon and you have no white dice left, you could go back into the dungeon, but it wouldn't make sense to do so unless you have a town portal or treasures that act as heroes.

Or a hero's special ability that's relevant, or you could gamble on getting a couple dragon dice and just a bunch of treasures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be very risky but after all we are a bunch of fearless adventurers!!!
I am glad I bought this game, it's a very good push your luck kind of game.

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.