Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in The Gallerist and great question!

I just checked and our warehouse is very close to not having enough copies to send to BGG Con. This game has received a fantastic response and we are so happy people are enjoying the game!

If we do have copies available for BGG Con, they will be sent at the last minute and we will not be doing any pre order for pick up at BGG Con for them, so it will be first come first served there for this game.

We will remove the pre order status on The Gallerist on our website late this afternoon as we are completing all of our shipments to Kickstarter backers today. So any pre orders and new sales from this weekend will start going out next week.

Interesting Fact
The Gallerist is such a bulky box, that we were not able to fit all of our first production run copies on the first container (with 5 other games, mind you). As a result we do have a smaller second wave arriving in the next month, but not in time for BGG Con. We do have copies you can order now on our website.

More good news is that free shipping starts at $75 on our website: http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=gallerist

I hope this helps!

Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better get this one while you can! I'm sure there will be another print run at some point, but I can definitely see copies becoming scarce for a bit in the very near future. The game is amazing in so many ways; really a masterpiece!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.