Popular Tags: [View All]
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Code: UASKED

link: http://www.cowcow.com/custom/4-products-for-20

Get any 4 items for $20, with free shipping! Includes double sided card games in standard size, round, and heart shaped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrolling through their store (a cumbersome process) here are some links to pre-made decks I found that may be of interest. (Note that I did not create these, and I haven't looked at every card in every deck, do your due diligence before you buy!)

Sentinels of the Multiverse
Man-Bot Deck
Eve Deck
Man-O-War Deck
Black Jack Deck
Law and Order
Crystal Vault Caverns
Odyssey Station
Ragnaros

Pandemic
Morbidity

The Cottonwood Contest: Cousins
Cards

Last Night on Earth
Fan Created Modules

Imperial Settlers
Solo Campaign Deck 1
Solo Campaign Deck 2

Evolution
Deck 1
Deck 2
Deck 3
Deck 4

Forbidden Island
Tile Layout Randomizer Deck and Fan Expansion

Combo Decks
The Other Hat Trick, Too Many Cinderellas, Tides of Time

Rage CCG
Rage CCG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spikedone wrote:
Scrolling through their store (a cumbersome process)

To describe their website as less than user friendly would be generous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or is there no way to put card fronts on these cards? It looks like these cards are automatically set to have the standard playing cards for the card fronts, with no way to change it.

If there is a way, can someone please explain the process?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Click Here to go to the "Custom Double-sided Card Games" page.

2) Click on the button that says "CREATE IT!" on the right.

3) Click the button that says "Advanced Silverlight Designer" (This will require that you have Silverlight installed)
Note: Microsoft Edge does not support Silverlight, so you will need to use a different browser.

4) You should now be on a screen that looks like this:

From here you can click on the "Upload Photos" button to create albums (in the picture you can see some of my albums I've uploaded previously on the right).

5) After you upload some images you can drag them over to the Front 1 and Back 1 slots to create the front and back of your first card. Then continue through all 54 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Freeman
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

the artscow to cowcow trick always locks up on me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spikedone wrote:

3) Click the button that says "Advanced Silverlight Designer" (This will require that you have Silverlight installed)

Great explanation. That should be a sticky on the top of any CowCow sale link.

It's kind of... well, stupid that the link in step 3 isn't color coded, underline or in any way marked to let new users know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parker McParker
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note to add to the above. If you've moved over to Microsoft Edge (the default browser with Windows 10) then you can't use Silverlight and the above link doesn't appear.

You need to install an alternative browser to easily use Artscow or Cowcow(I have Firefox installed just to do my cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip, I edited my previous post. Being a Mac user I haven't had to deal with Edge. Silverlight works fine in Safari.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Weller
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any tips on loading an ArtsCow pre-made deck into CowCow? I found some people saying to just change arts to cow in the URL, but that's not loading...

Edit: just found this: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19871147#19871147

Edit 2: Aaaand I get a Payment Error over and over. Hmm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shutteredin wrote:
Any tips on loading an ArtsCow pre-made deck into CowCow? I found some people saying to just change arts to cow in the URL, but that's not loading...

Edit: just found this: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19871147#19871147

Edit 2: Aaaand I get a Payment Error over and over. Hmm.

Read 4 more messages down from your link for the Fix.

Unless of course you already did and the payment error is a new problem. More information will help in that case..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kaganyuk

Lebec
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone put together an order for SideQuest Pocket Adventures? I don't have silver light. Here is the link:https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/118665/side-quest-pnp-v1

Can you make this the back side?http://geeksyndicate.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/SideQu...

Thank you in advance!

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Demski
Canada
Stony Mountain
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregsterguy wrote:
Can someone put together an order for SideQuest Pocket Adventures? I don't have silver light. Here is the link:https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/118665/side-quest-pnp-v1

Can you make this the back side?http://geeksyndicate.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/SideQu...

Thank you in advance!

Greg

Greg, I don't think you're going to find someone to do that for you, it's not as easy as just uploading some JPEGs. Your game consists of 9 pages with 9 cards each - in order to make a deck on CowCow/ArtsCow you'd need to extract each card individually from each page and turn it into an individual image. For your game, that would require doing so 81 times. Then you need to upload all the images to the site, individually add them to the cards, and then zoom in/tweak them so they print out properly. A couple hours of work at minimum I would say.

If the website is telling you you don't have SilverLight it's just because of your browser. Open the site on Internet Explorer and it should work just fine. If you have Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, then download Firefox and SilverLight should work on that as well. I assume you have the individual card files saved somewhere on your computer, so it shouldn't take too long to do it if you have those files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Moore
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I don't know what game this is...
??????????

It's an old CCG called Rage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kaganyuk

Lebec
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was afraid of that. Thanks!

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else getting an error saying the code has already expired? Arg! 8 decks ready, but not for$265.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen B
United States
West Springfield
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also getting the code is expired error. I wonder if they cancelled it for their Friday the 13th sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A warning for anyone using the above links to Sentinels of the Multiverse expansion decks. The Minuteman deck has 13 extra cards and is missing 4 cards (1x Vanquish, 2x Bash, 1x Patriot).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed cowcow 2 nights ago. We will see what happens. The email I originally got showed the 16th in 2 places, FYI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen B
United States
West Springfield
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The code is working again, just checked out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed the code works now.

They never got back to me, btw. But I got to place my order for DnD Spell Cards.

I think what happened was that some people got an email for Nov 11, others for Nov 16. They closed the code on the 11th, but now that the weekend is over, they may have opened it back up.

One thing to note... I noticed that my projects are time stamped with China time. I suspect the code is also going to expire at midnight China time (which is about 1 hour 20 minutes from the time of this post).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any premade Dungeons Dragons Adventure Series decks on CowCow? I know there are some on artscow but the cowcow-artscow swap trick never works on my oomputer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news, Artscow just posted a code for the same deal through Dec 11. Code is INFOURS

Edit: I did not check if this is for 54 designs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.