Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So a while back I posted a thread inquiring about the delay in communications, It was right after kickstarter fulfilment, so I fully expected delays, I was just looking for how a wait I was likely to be facing. Very shortly afterwards, *poof* Aron from Elzra games magically appeared and contacted me.

The end result was essentially "this will have to be dealt with after Essen." Fair enough.

So a week or so after Essen I drop them a line looking for a status update.

*crickets*

A week later another message.

*more crickets*

I hate to put this here, but since they don't seem to be responding otherwise...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Not sure what the issue is about but Aron has been actively updating the progress of the latest shipment here:

Update on Retail ETA?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan, I've been pretty busy here. Reproducing my response to another thread:

We got hit with an intensive dock check at the port in New York. I'm just paying the invoice now (over $2,000 USD). That's a nice start to the weekend and that's the source of your week+ delay. The Cavern of Soloth expansions have arrived at the warehouse as they went LTL by truck from Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Velleman
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All a can say from my experience is that every question, enquiry, explanation demands coming from me as been dealt with nothing but patience, courtesy and well within the usual 24h time frame that is to be expected when your dealing with official company's communication process. And I'm not even a kickstarter backer, just a random consume that was asking questions directly out of the blue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing cards arrived last week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.