Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikolas Co
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed a post on the Homosapiens Lab FB page which seems to have two pieces of errata. Based on Google Translate, I think the changes are:
1) Corrected component count: there are Fund Card x47 and "Bear" fund card x16 (instead of 45 and 18, respectively)
2) In the first game round, skip the Clandestine Trading phase; after the Funding phase, proceed to Pass the Marker.

Is the above accurate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any official response?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Li
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
Yes,it is accurate.

NikolasCo wrote:
I noticed a post on the Homosapiens Lab FB page which seems to have two pieces of errata. Based on Google Translate, I think the changes are:
1) Corrected component count: there are Fund Card x47 and "Bear" fund card x16 (instead of 45 and 18, respectively)
2) In the first game round, skip the Clandestine Trading phase; after the Funding phase, proceed to Pass the Marker.

Is the above accurate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Interesting, the English rules set of the recently released TMG edition of the game says nothing about the restriction on Clandestine Trading in the opening round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolas Co
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John Weber wrote:
Interesting, the English rules set of the recently released TMG edition of the game says nothing about the restriction on Clandestine Trading in the opening round.
I do wonder whether they corrected the component count; I haven't checked a copy yet.

In the copies I've seen, they also didn't fix the player aides either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schoonmaker
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
This overtext intentionally left blank.
mbmbmbmbmb
The component count in the TMG copy I have does say 47x fund, 16x bear fund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.