Subject: More Hero in the Villain Deck Scheme rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Mendez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Post Secret Wars with two new schemes
This one is based on the early Part of the Old Man Logan comics where Mysterio makes Wolverine think he is fighting hordes of Villains but instead he killed all the X-men. This one heavily KO's Heroes until all Heroes are gone but when you defeat an Old Man Logan you snap him out of it and he fights with you

Not based on any particular story I just love Thanos as a Hero Card and while playing with him thought about using him as a Villain so yeah

This one just a re-skin of Crush Hydra from the Villain Set

I Love putting Heroes in the Villain Deck so any other story lines of heroes who go bad I'm curious (I already used Spider-man, Punsiher, hulk, wolverine and angel in other schemes in older posts here https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1431470/heroes-villain-deck... )
I was considering making a Wakanda vs Atlantis Scheme with Namor and Black Panther but have no idea how to pull that off lol, also an Onslaught Scheme with Pro X but again still thinking up the mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.